Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Can I ask you all a question?

Started by Xlam, May 03, 2018, 10:24:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xlam

Hello there. I'm pretty new here. So I was wondering if some of you nice people would tell who it's safe to communicate with, and the not so safe posters.

My name is Jenna and I'm from the Bay Area in California. I'm 26 years old and I was just seeing what this forum had to offer. It's my hopes that I will find engaging conversation and enlightenment within myself.

I look forward to meeting you all.

Anonymous

Quote from: "LanceForgetYou"Hello there. I'm pretty new here. So I was wondering if some of you nice people would tell who it's safe to communicate with, and the not so safe posters.

My name is Jenna and I'm from the Bay Area in California. I'm 26 years old and I was just seeing what this forum had to offer. It's my hopes that I will find engaging conversation and enlightenment within myself.

Hello and welcome LanceForgetYou..

ac_smile

All of the posters here are safe to communicate with.

Xlam

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "LanceForgetYou"Hello there. I'm pretty new here. So I was wondering if some of you nice people would tell who it's safe to communicate with, and the not so safe posters.

ac_smile

Oh good. I was really wary that people would think it was weird that I communicate with people I've never met, and that I have this thing about older people...i. e. anyone over the age of 30. I know, I know, I'll be that old someday but it's a weird phobia I have. I know it's silly because I think anyone aged 40 is ancient.

Anonymous

Quote from: "LanceForgetYou"

ac_smile

Oh good. I was really wary that people would think it was weird that I communicate with people I've never met, and that I have this thing about older people...i. e. anyone over the age of 30. I know, I know, I'll be that old someday but it's a weird phobia I have. I know it's silly because I think anyone aged 40 is ancient.

I'm  ancient.

:laugh:

Xlam

ac_smile

I'm  ancient.

]

Really? Because your avatar has you looking like a spry young girl.

Erica Mena

ac_smile

We're all down with AARP and fart dust. Youre probably better off on Tinder
<t></t>

Anonymous

ac_smile

I'm  ancient.

]

She's lying. She's really a 23 yo self made multi millionaire who divides her time between here and biomedical engineering research, negotiating long term peace between Iran and Saudi Arabia and ending static cling.

Xlam

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"

ac_smile

We're all down with AARP and fart dust. Youre probably better off on Tinder

That's cool. Naw, I don't like "tinder", too many old people, plus I'm not looking to buy prepackaged oranges.

Xlam

Quote from: "Shen Li"

ac_smile

I'm  ancient.

]

She's lying. She's really a 23 yo self made multi millionaire who divides her time between here and biomedical engineering research, negotiating long term peace between Iran and Saudi Arabia and ending static cling.

Now if she could invent a ray gun to zap drivers that drive slow in the fast lane would be radical.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

ac_smile

I'm  ancient.

]

Now if she could invent a ray gun to zap drivers that drive slow in the fast lane would be radical.

On tomorrow's to do list.

Angry White Male

Death to old people!  Kill 'em all!

cc

Quote from: "Xlam"Hello there. I'm pretty new here. So I was wondering if some of you nice people would tell who it's safe to communicate with, and the not so safe posters........

Just a heads up, being as you asked nicely

I'm extremely unsafe
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Rancidmilko

I'm  ancient.

:laugh:

Me too.

I thought people from California weren't into discriminating others.
There\'s always a bigger fish.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "Xlam"Hello there. I'm pretty new here. So I was wondering if some of you nice people would tell who it's safe to communicate with, and the not so safe posters........

Just a heads up, being as you asked nicely

I'm extremely unsafe

Scarier than a ham sandwich to a jihadist.