Replies: 7534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 30, 2024, 05:38:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Sloan

In today's episode of As the Snowflakes Churn. Garraty starts a threat about the DNC's lack of coordination with Ohio's election laws causing both AIDSmin and Seastupid to descend into full fits of TDS hysteria. The Neutered Holiday has begun referring to lotus as Lotuspod for pretty much the same reasons as any of you might have guessed and Lotuspod is now attempting to use the same pathetic diversion tactics on a once formidable ally as she uses on anyone drawing attention to her extremist bullshit.

Brent

Quote from: Sloan on May 30, 2024, 01:16:27 PMIn today's episode of As the Snowflakes Churn. Garraty starts a threat about the DNC's lack of coordination with Ohio's election laws causing both AIDSmin and Seastupid to descend into full fits of TDS hysteria. The Neutered Holiday has begun referring to lotus as Lotuspod for pretty much the same reasons as any of you might have guessed and Lotuspod is now attempting to use the same pathetic diversion tactics on a once formidable ally as she uses on anyone drawing attention to her extremist bullshit.
None of those people work. They want more of the downward pressure prog power has put on working Americans.

James Bond

Seamajor posted Stubby, Blue Korean, DD, Gary, and Herman for the kajillionth time. And he made it known today that he not only enjoys the taste of Thiel's spooge, he also wants to give him a rub. Nobody responded.
Admin declared his loyalty to the senior's center that BF has become.
One post critical of the DNC by Vitty put Admin over the edge. He went on an anti-Trump meme rampage.
Lily says Dr Fauci should be a candidate for beatification.
Funny Funny x 3 View List

Thiel

Quote from: James Bond on May 30, 2024, 05:02:26 PMSeamajor posted Stubby, Blue Korean, DD, Gary, and Herman for the kajillionth time. And he made it known today that he not only enjoys the taste of Thiel's spooge, he also wants to give him a rub. Nobody responded.
Admin declared his loyalty to the senior's center that BF has become.
One post critical of the DNC by Vitty put Admin over the edge. He went on an anti-Trump meme rampage.
Lily says Dr Fauci should be a candidate for beatification.

I cannot remember this Seamajor chap's face. But, from what he says, I didn't see it because it was always down there.

Tell him I am flattered, but Jo Jo and I are in a happy committed relationship.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud