Replies: 7566
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:45:53 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Sloan

Lotusbud wants all of you to know that the French are far more intelligent than Americans

Odinson

Oh look.

A moderate, nice, good muslim stabs a critic of Islam and then proceeds to stab a police-officer in the neck.

The police-officer died of his injuries.

The member of the invasive species got shot by another police-officer and was detained.

Happened in Mannheim, Germany.

https://www.bild.de/regional/baden-wuerttemberg/mannheim-brutaler-messerangriff-auf-islam-kritiker-6659a3c9c370a679ea9df3dc

Imagine if a white guy stabbed a muslim... International headlines.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Sloan on June 02, 2024, 04:19:49 PMLotusbud wants all of you to know that the French are far more intelligent than Americans

French women don't believe in bathing regularly and are far more masculine than their men. So she feels right at home.

I'll tell you one thing with the utmost certainty tho. Should she ever find herself in a french prison for any reason whatsoever she'll be shrieking about being an American to anyone that will listen.

She's utterly full of shit, stupid and is a naked hypocrite of the highest order.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Thiel

Quote from: Sloan on June 02, 2024, 04:19:49 PMLotusbud wants all of you to know that the French are far more intelligent than Americans
The French would not tolerate Macron using the judiciary to stop Madame Le Pen. Although I am sure he would like to.
Agree Agree x 2 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Odinson

I have been working outdoors.

I'm starting to look like Papas Tatoupoulos.

DKG

Quote from: Odinson on Today at 09:54:09 AMI have been working outdoors.

I'm starting to look like Papas Tatoupoulos.
Like Canada, Finland has short summers. You make hay while the sun shines.