Replies: 7544
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 31, 2024, 11:30:28 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Sloan

In today's episode of As the Snowflakes Churn. Garraty starts a threat about the DNC's lack of coordination with Ohio's election laws causing both AIDSmin and Seastupid to descend into full fits of TDS hysteria. The Neutered Holiday has begun referring to lotus as Lotuspod for pretty much the same reasons as any of you might have guessed and Lotuspod is now attempting to use the same pathetic diversion tactics on a once formidable ally as she uses on anyone drawing attention to her extremist bullshit.

Brent

Quote from: Sloan on May 30, 2024, 01:16:27 PMIn today's episode of As the Snowflakes Churn. Garraty starts a threat about the DNC's lack of coordination with Ohio's election laws causing both AIDSmin and Seastupid to descend into full fits of TDS hysteria. The Neutered Holiday has begun referring to lotus as Lotuspod for pretty much the same reasons as any of you might have guessed and Lotuspod is now attempting to use the same pathetic diversion tactics on a once formidable ally as she uses on anyone drawing attention to her extremist bullshit.
None of those people work. They want more of the downward pressure prog power has put on working Americans.

James Bond

Seamajor posted Stubby, Blue Korean, DD, Gary, and Herman for the kajillionth time. And he made it known today that he not only enjoys the taste of Thiel's spooge, he also wants to give him a rub. Nobody responded.
Admin declared his loyalty to the senior's center that BF has become.
One post critical of the DNC by Vitty put Admin over the edge. He went on an anti-Trump meme rampage.
Lily says Dr Fauci should be a candidate for beatification.
Funny Funny x 3 View List

Thiel

Quote from: James Bond on May 30, 2024, 05:02:26 PMSeamajor posted Stubby, Blue Korean, DD, Gary, and Herman for the kajillionth time. And he made it known today that he not only enjoys the taste of Thiel's spooge, he also wants to give him a rub. Nobody responded.
Admin declared his loyalty to the senior's center that BF has become.
One post critical of the DNC by Vitty put Admin over the edge. He went on an anti-Trump meme rampage.
Lily says Dr Fauci should be a candidate for beatification.

I cannot remember this Seamajor chap's face. But, from what he says, I didn't see it because it was always down there.

Tell him I am flattered, but Jo Jo and I are in a happy committed relationship.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Blazor

Quote from: DKG on May 30, 2024, 09:26:58 AMNobody controls what you watch. People choose to watch American drivel.

There are so many options that excuse doesn't wash. Do some searching and venture outside your comfort zone.

You're wrong about "nobody controls what you watch", and yet right. Cause I indeed choose not to watch that bullshit, and yet the ones in control, are indeed controlling what the masses watch.

Curious what you are referring too with venturing outside my comfort zone, do you mean stuff made in other countries or something?
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Sloan

AIDSmin has been jerking off into Sesstupid's wanting mouth ever since the guilty verdict was read. They are now both referring to breakfall as a fish fucker. tPoTF is still fat.

Thiel

Quote from: Sloan on May 31, 2024, 04:25:01 PMAIDSmin has been jerking off into Sesstupid's wanting mouth ever since the guilty verdict was read. They are now both referring to breakfall as a fish fucker. tPoTF is still fat.
Remind them donations to Trump's campaign spiked after the verdict.
gay, conservative and proud

Herman

Quote from: Sloan on May 31, 2024, 04:25:01 PMAIDSmin has been jerking off into Sesstupid's wanting mouth ever since the guilty verdict was read. They are now both referring to breakfall as a fish fucker. tPoTF is still fat.
Apegirl will be lighting his hair on fire when he finds out the UK banned puberty blockers for under eighteen kids.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Thiel on May 31, 2024, 09:36:00 PMRemind them donations to Trump's campaign spiked after the verdict.
Nah, more pleasurable to remind them that they are a couple of spineless jellyfish pussflaps who couldn't endure 1/1000th of what this great patriot is going through for his country

But I do chuckle at the fact that he made 1 million per felon the next fucking day

Every person I know is more determined to vote for him now than they were on wednesday.

in fact, Trump could be in a Jail cell come Nov 5th and I'll still be voting for him with pride and vigor

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 31, 2024, 11:05:11 PMNah, more pleasurable to remind them that they are a couple of spineless jellyfish pussflaps who couldn't endure 1/1000th of what this great patriot is going through for his country

But I do chuckle at the fact that he made 1 million per felon the next fucking day

Every person I know is more determined to vote for him now than they were on wednesday.

in fact, Trump could be in a Jail cell come Nov 5th and I'll still be voting for him with pride and vigor
It aint likely he will be in a jail cell on election day is it?

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on May 31, 2024, 11:07:45 PMIt aint likely he will be in a jail cell on election day is it?
Oh it is.

People didn't believe me when I said they would convict him on these baseless bullshit charges

and I'm saying right now that come July 11th you will see this TDS trainwreck of a judge go balls to the wall with an outrage prison sentence. I'm from new york. I know first hand the corruption that goes on there

mark my words.

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 31, 2024, 11:10:29 PMOh it is.

People didn't believe me when I said they would convict him on these baseless bullshit charges

and I'm saying right now that come July 11th you will see this TDS trainwreck of a judge go balls to the wall with an outrage prison sentence. I'm from new york. I know first hand the corruption that goes on there

mark my words.
Jesus H. I have been reading that aint likely to happen, but you know that state better than the folks from Rebel News.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on May 31, 2024, 11:21:11 PMJesus H. I have been reading that aint likely to happen, but you know that state better than the folks from Rebel News.
There is 137 years worth of time sitting on the table should this TDS retard decide to run sentences consecutively vs concurrently and I'll put money on the fact that he's going to do just that.

Did you see any rhyme or reason for that creeper lizard collector looking judge to fine Trump 454 million ? Who's asshole did he pull that number out from?

The vermin cockroaches on the left believe they have their base by such a stranglehold that they feel pulling this type of shit is inconsequential. I mean. c'mon, they literally held the 2020 election up at gun point in broad day and nothing happened - so why should they believe anything is going to happen now?

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 31, 2024, 11:26:10 PMThere is 137 years worth of time sitting on the table should this TDS retard decide to run sentences consecutively vs concurrently and I'll put money on the fact that he's going to do just that.

Did you see any rhyme or reason for that creeper lizard collector looking judge to fine Trump 454 million ? Who's asshole did he pull that number out from?

The vermin cockroaches on the left believe they have their base by such a stranglehold that they feel pulling this type of shit is inconsequential. I mean. c'mon, they literally held the 2020 election up at gun point in broad day and nothing happened - so why should they believe anything is going to happen now?
Oh I know the democRATs believe they are entitled to the keys to the white house. And in 2024 they will do anything to get those keys. But, this crosses a line.

Expect some countries to consider Biden an illegitimate president if he wins this way. I know Russia and China will put a question mark beside his presidency.
Agree Agree x 1 View List