Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

WTF is going on around here....

Started by Obvious Li, August 12, 2013, 09:33:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"He is a traveling salesman?

That's a good question, I don't know what Mr. Obvious Li's job is?

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"

for 30 years i was one of those greedy Merchant Banker/Security underwriter motherfuckers you read about.....financed projects all over the world (nothing under 100 million)....also large cash currency exchanges 1B plus.......sub prime crisis in 08 really nailed us.......i decided to retire and change careers......now i work summers at a golf course in Paradise ...my dream job......However, i am getting the itch again so i might start something this fall when we wrap up.....who knows

Renee

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

for 30 years i was one of those greedy Merchant Banker/Security underwriter motherfuckers you read about.....financed projects all over the world (nothing under 100 million)....also large cash currency exchanges 1B plus.......sub prime crisis in 08 really nailed us.......i decided to retire and change careers......now i work summers at a golf course in Paradise ...my dream job......However, i am getting the itch again so i might start something this fall when we wrap up.....who knows

No wonder they hate you over at VF.  :P
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Renee"

No wonder they hate you over at VF.  :P

[/b]

ya true dat Renee..........i don't hate them all back....just the real loons...(you know the ones)...the rest are just innocent sheeple easily led astray......gotta pity them ones.....no life, no hope, no way.......i wish my delete button worked over there (snigger).....i would have to quit my job i would be so busy......

Anonymous

You have had an amazing career Mr. Obvious Li..

I am only a secretary.

:oops:

Minaeni

The mods are all mentally ill there. Half of them are in the Evolution group.  :x
http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/dancing/penguin.gif\">http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/dancing/penguin.gif\">http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/dancing/penguin.gif\">http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/dancing/penguin.gif\">http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/dancing/penguin.gif\">

Obvious Li

I am only a secretary.

i did.....i met two presidents (bush 1 and clinton), some prime ministers, premiers and middle east royalty, japanese royal family members in Kogi city....mostly nice people....some just rich and stupid.....traveled first class.....and ALWAYS had cute little helper(s) along...... :ugeek:

as far as being a secretary...you just chose a different path that's all...no less important than me.....if you ever need to know what the hell is going on in a company ask the secretary.....plus....being at home and raising a strong family is worth more than any shit head banker.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Minaeni"The mods are all mentally ill there. Half of them are in the Evolution group.  :x

with the exception of homero.....he's just mixed up a lot of the time.....it must be the ESL training.......plus i suspect he was beat up a lot when he was young.......... :lol:

Anonymous

I am only a secretary.

i did.....i met two presidents (bush 1 and clinton), some prime ministers, premiers and middle east royalty, japanese royal family members in Kogi city....mostly nice people....some just rich and stupid.....traveled first class.....and ALWAYS had cute little helper(s) along...... :ugeek:

as far as being a secretary...you just chose a different path that's all...no less important than me.....if you ever need to know what the hell is going on in a company ask the secretary.....plus....being at home and raising a strong family is worth more than any shit head banker.

My husband is an electrician and works for a specialty oilfield service company..

He has been all over the globe and I took a one year leave of absence to be with him overseas..

We never met the kind of people you have though.

Minaeni

Quote from: "Minaeni"The mods are all mentally ill there. Half of them are in the Evolution group.  :x

with the exception of homero.....he's just mixed up a lot of the time.....it must be the ESL training.......plus i suspect he was beat up a lot when he was young.......... :lol:

Yeah. He uses his real picture in his avatar at VF. :P
http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/dancing/penguin.gif\">http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/dancing/penguin.gif\">http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/dancing/penguin.gif\">http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/dancing/penguin.gif\">http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/dancing/penguin.gif\">

Obvious Li

I am only a secretary.

My husband is an electrician and works for a specialty oilfield service company..

He has been all over the globe and I took a one year leave of absence to be with him overseas..

[/b]

that sounds like fun....i KNOW you would have enjoyed it....what interesting places did you visit...............................

Anonymous

[/b]

that sounds like fun....i KNOW you would have enjoyed it....what interesting places did you visit...............................

We lived in Kazakhstan for one year..

I visited my husband in Peru, Brazil, Argentina, Trinidad and Norway..

My husband has been to more than 20 other countries for short term assignments.

Odinson

[/b]

We lived in Kazakhstan for one year..

I visited my husband in Peru, Brazil, Argentina, Trinidad and Norway..

My husband has been to more than 20 other countries for short term assignments.

Norway! That is close to Finland!  :D

Odinson

I am only a secretary.

Some1 has to do it. There´s no shame. A good secretary is priceless. I don´t have a secretary but I have runners. "File/send these and then you can go home" is my motto.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

I am only a secretary.

Some1 has to do it. There´s no shame. A good secretary is priceless. I don´t have a secretary but I have runners. "File/send these and then you can go home" is my motto.

If I complete one task I always can find something else..

I can only go home early if I make a request.