5 Reasons why I don't want to live in Canada anymore

Started by Big Wave Dave, August 16, 2013, 12:49:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"
Isn't 40 the new 30 though Renee? ;)

40 is 40 and there ain't no going back. The whole idea of being 40 makes me what to jump off a bridge.   :lol:

I am already feeling that way about September 23, 2014...my 30th!!  :(

I wish I was 30 again. But come to think of it at 30 I was already raising 3 little kids so maybe I should rethink that.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

40 is 40 and there ain't no going back. The whole idea of being 40 makes me what to jump off a bridge.   :lol:

I am already feeling that way about September 23, 2014...my 30th!!  :(

I wish I was 30 again. But come to think of it at 30 I was already raising 3 little kids so maybe I should rethink that.  :lol:

You got married young.

Odinson

They look a bit like dolls. Pretty though.

Way out of Daves league.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"They look a bit like dolls. Pretty though.

Way out of Daves league.

Some narcissistic clown who admits that fraud pays his bills has little chance with many women.

Odinson

I mean I used to bail out like a sissy but the relationship wouldn´t have worked anyways.

For best of my knowledge, I don´t have kids with multiple "babymamas".

I used to hustle with the gypsies a little bit back in the day but I do not run scams.

Crooks like gypsies can still offer goods which cannot be acquired through legal ways.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"I mean I used to bail out like a sissy but the relationship wouldn´t have worked anyways.

I used to hustle with the gypsies a little bit back in the day but I do not run scams.

Crooks like gypsies can still offer goods which cannot be acquired through legal ways.

I have seen the Roma while in Europe, but I have had no interaction with them. I would like to keep it that way too.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"I mean I used to bail out like a sissy but the relationship wouldn´t have worked anyways.

I have seen the Roma while in Europe, but I have had no interaction with them. I would like to keep it that way too.

Now don´t be prejudice..  ;)

You should follow my example.  :lol:

They are a bunch lazyass, horse humping, begging pickpockets whom have been here for 500years and still doing nothing but wasting taxpayers money.

One of the most famous ones here said in the media "I almost killed myself with work". That statement became a national joke.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

They are a bunch lazyass, horse humping, begging pickpockets whom have been here for 500years and still doing nothing but wasting taxpayers money.

One of the most famous ones here said in the media "I almost killed myself with work". That statement became a national joke.

We have lots of people in Canada who would die from a day's labour.

Odinson

Once I had an intern whom started napping when I was teaching how to install a monitoring unit.

Either I was that boring or he was just lazy as fuck. We were on the field installing new electrical system for an elementary school.

I kicked his ass out.

Anonymous

Once I had an intern whom started napping when I was teaching how to install a monitoring unit.

Either I was that boring or he was just lazy as fuck. We were on the field installing new electrical system for an elementary school.

I kicked his ass out.

I don't blame you either. If you are going to show someone hpw to do something the least they can do is pay attention.

Odinson

I kicked his ass out.

I don't blame you either. If you are going to show someone hpw to do something the least they can do is pay attention.

Every1 loses ones concentration once in a while but sleeping on the job is the worst sin in the workplace.  :)

Anonymous

I kicked his ass out.

Every1 loses ones concentration once in a while but sleeping on the job is the worst sin in the workplace.  :)

Automatic sacking I say.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"I am definitely including you! I will have a nice weekend, hope you do too!

Stampeders at Lions tomorrow. Should be a good one.

Oh thank you, I am so flattered..

Did you enjoy your football game?

We had a lovely time camping in the Porcupine Hills.

Zetsu

Be careful Renee, Hornung will report you to the New Jersey hate crimes unit. :lol:

That would suck for him because I live in Washington state.  :lol:

Lmao
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Be careful Renee, Hornung will report you to the New Jersey hate crimes unit. :lol:

That would suck for him because I live in Washington state.  :lol:

Lmao

:lol: