Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Re: mmjames

Started by Obvious Li, May 30, 2013, 09:43:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Racism is the best.

I disagree with that, but selective racism will make you popular among the two dozen old tards that still post there.

Odinson

Judging by the comments made by "Berry Sweet", your puss is pretty much ran down like a train-tunnel.

And looks like the pit of death.

Woof.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Judging by the comments made by "Berry Sweet", your puss is pretty much ran down like a train-tunnel.

Woof.

How vulgar. :o

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Judging by the comments made by "Berry Sweet", your puss is pretty much ran down like a train-tunnel.

Woof.

That's odd, I don't recall ever meeting anyone named Berry Sweet. :?

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Woof.

Well, your account is answering to her.

J0E thinks you are a guy. Berry Sweet says you have said to her that you like to suck HUGE black cocks.

And they say you were bragging with your sucking skills.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: Pretty funny to read these comments. Now they are all attacking me because I shared my distaste for immigrants.

Mimi, evs, ghost and the shemale Blurt.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Woof.

How vulgar. :o

Yeah it is.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

Woof.

J0E thinks you are a guy. Berry Sweet says you have said to her that you like to suck HUGE black cocks.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: Pretty funny to read these comments. Now they are all attacking me because I shared my distaste for immigrants.

Joe is the biggest troll on that forum just so you know. He hides behind several proxies. I offered to talk to him on the phone, but of course he chickened out. Now I just don't care what silly old trolls like Joe and Berry Sweet think. That forum is Joe's life.

Mimi, Vesna, ghost and the tranny are smarmy, self-righteous assholes, but, but, but I can see their pov.

Anonymous

Woof.

JOE registered here and posted that Shen Li is a boy..

Maybe the person I have known for so many years is a boy in disguise.

:lol:

Odinson

Joe is the biggest troll on that forum just so you know. He hides behind several proxies. I offered to talk to him on the phone, but of course he chickened out. Now I just don't care what silly old trolls like Joe and Berry Sweet think. That forum is Joe's life.

Mimi, Vesna, ghost and the tranny are smarmy, self-righteous assholes, but, but, but I can see their pov.

It´s none of their fucking business to defend immigrants. They are all whites. I was speaking clearly about my country and the bitch Ghost started giving me some BS about white males in general.

You seem to have a different persona on that forum..

If I stay on that forum for long, I´m gonna blow a fuse. They dont even know what silent racism means.

Anonymous

It´s none of their fucking business to defend immigrants. They are all whites. I was speaking clearly about my country and the bitch Ghost started giving me some BS about white males in general.

If I stay on that forum for long, I´m gonna blow a fuse. They dont even know what silent racism means.

I regret I ever registered on that forum. A collection of over-the-hill self-righteous white liberals and trolls.

I am the closest to the real me on Blue Frost's forum. No trolls and assholes, just adults. I can relax and be myself.

BTW, According to official statistics, 21.0% of rapes have been committed by foreigners in Finland.[8] Foreigners comprise 2.2% of the population

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_crime">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_crime

Anonymous

I was just checking and I saw that I am mentioned on that forum and I not even a member..

QuoteFashionista, on the other hand, seems to be a beacon in the darkness on that forum. I wonder what the hell she's doing there.

QuoteI asked myself the same thing about fashionista. Like a little rose that blossomed out of the sewage.

Quotefashionista is a friend of Shin Li irl...that's where she came from

Quotefash is an extreme opposite to shen li. i love how constant she is, like a calming candle of warm light in the ocean of hostile murkiness.

Quotehahah!.. oh gambi. i see how you pretend to know how fash and shen li know each other. why are you so full of it gambino?? don't answer that..

Odinson

I regret I ever registered on that forum. A collection of over-the-hill self-righteous white liberals and trolls.

I am the closest to the real me on Blue Frost's forum. No trolls and assholes, just adults. I can relax and be myself.

BTW, According to official statistics, 21.0% of rapes have been committed by foreigners in Finland.[8] Foreigners comprise 2.2% of the population

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_crime">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_crime

There´s a little loophole in the law which changes the name of the crime.

And the fact that having finnish nationality makes him a finnish man.

Like when there was those riots in Stockholm... "two finnishmen took part in the rioting" "Ahmed and Muhammed". Yes! Those do sound like northern-european names.

Olof, Olavi, Olav, Pehr, Pertti, Bärtil, Gunnar, Kunnari etc.

Ahmed, Ali Baba, Aladdin, Osama, Hussein, Muhammad etc.

Spot the difference.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

JOE registered here and posted that Shen Li is a boy..

Maybe the person I have known for so many years is a boy in disguise.

:lol:

Maybe we should take a quick peek under her skirt.  ;)

Anonymous

^^Personally, I have no problem with pointing out crime stats by ethnicity. How can you fix a problem if you refuse to acknowledge it even exists?

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"^^Personally, I have no problem with pointing out crime stats by ethnicity. How can you fix a problem if you refuse to acknowledge it even exists?

They are swiping it under a rug because they are too afraid to deal with it. They care too much of appearences...

Politicians are on a media leash. They dare not to oppose the mainstream even if they want to.

Some1 should just lead the way. Some1 whom doesn´t care what media and greens think.

I would have imported the refugees in orderly manner from the beginning. Now they just stormed the gates and we opened them wide.

Some of them seem to magically lose all their ID-papers along the way. Maybe they don´t want us to find out what the boy has done in his homeland.

When I point out the crimestats by ethnicity, I usually get "what about you guys!? you make more crimes! You are the bad ones!"

For christ sakes! We are still 97,8% of the population! Of course we do more shit!