The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

One week since green hornhung virgin spy called the cops

Started by Laughing Out Loud, August 17, 2013, 06:52:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Laughing Out Loud

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"
An c'mon Odie. How could you and your woman not fall for his lovable face.

http://www.openzine.com/images/IssueImages/IloadImage/428140541615FIG_Medium.jpg">

Annoying looking fella.

This is how I think green homo looks except even uglier.

That's funny. :lol:

jaysings

Quote from: "jaysings"they just tried to threaten us. with nonsense accuses GH made, cops cannot convict any posters on a forum at all

It just pisses me off that the cops have to waste time talking to that weirdo.

is it possible that the cops will take his accuses seriously?

Anonymous

Quote from: "jaysings"
Quote from: "jaysings"they just tried to threaten us. with nonsense accuses GH made, cops cannot convict any posters on a forum at all

Absolutely not Jay. After talking to him for 30 seconds the cops will know how sick in the head he is.

jaysings

Absolutely not Jay. After talking to him for 30 seconds the cops will know how sick in the head he is.

I believe they judge him as a nut at the first time he complained of someone on this forum threatening his life.

Anonymous

I believe they judge him as a nut at the first time he complained of someone on this forum threatening his life.

He has been calling the cops on posters for years. Nobody takes him seriously.

Zetsu

Its kinda sad to see police resources wasted into listening this little cry baby's bullcrap -_-
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"Its kinda sad to see police resources wasted into listening this little cry baby's bullcrap -_-

I would have to agree with that Mr. Zetsu.

jaysings

technically, he acts to the posters as if he had been calling the cops on the posters for years.

i don't think he really has done it unless he is mentally ill. we cannot predict what will happen to a nut.

Odinson

I´m gonna rape his sister and his mother in front of his eyes.

If there is a man in the house, I will grab his neck between my thighs and down him to his right, then I will change my stance to his left to snap his neck.

Anonymous

technically, he acts to the posters as if he had been calling the cops on the posters for years.

i don't think he really has done it unless he is mentally ill. we cannot predict what will happen to a nut.

It is hard to say for sure, but he is so out of step with reality it would not surprise me if he has been calling the cops.