A

Blurt And Gramps

Started by Anonymous, August 18, 2013, 01:53:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
I just had a look at one of their threads about Shen Li..

ghost wrote:

mimi wrote:

Oh they loves to come here and collect fodder to hate on over there. :D

Yep. Personally I think we should extend a warm welcome to Fashionista. She seems like a lovely woman. It's a shame she's stuck in all that hate.

She does.

In reading some of Shen Li's many insulting posts about ghost I assumed she is a girl, but ghost has a boy avatar?

Ghost is indeed a woman. A self-absorbed, grossly overweight one though.

You had to go there, didn't you? Shen you know I love ya to death but don't attack people because of their weight, height or anything else pertaining to their physical appearance. That juvenile and hurtful stuff raises the hair on the back of my neck. There are plenty of other things you can beat them up over without making it childish and catty. That kinda stuff is for those less intelligent to wrap themselves in. You are waaaay above that shit.

Abundant lady.

Annie

When my kids were small, I told my kids I wasn't bothered with a few extra pounds because when I hugged them I wouldn't stab them with a rib :-P
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Renee

Quote from: "Annie"When my kids were small, I told my kids I wasn't bothered with a few extra pounds because when I hugged them I wouldn't stab them with a rib :-P

My husband always says that if he wanted to sleep with a skinny wife he would just lay next to an old duffle bag full of chicken bones. It would cost him a lot less and after sex he could just fall asleep.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Same here, family first. I just registered here today, I'm on that one and I used to post on Heat but that forum just seemed to fizzle out :-(

OMIGAWD, how ya doing Annie..

You rock gurl!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

ghost wrote:

mimi wrote:

Yep. Personally I think we should extend a warm welcome to Fashionista. She seems like a lovely woman. It's a shame she's stuck in all that hate.

She does.

In reading some of Shen Li's many insulting posts about ghost I assumed she is a girl, but ghost has a boy avatar?

Ghost is indeed a woman. A self-absorbed, grossly overweight one though.

You had to go there, didn't you? Shen you know I love ya to death but don't attack people because of their weight, height or anything else pertaining to their physical appearance. That juvenile and hurtful stuff raises the hair on the back of my neck. There are plenty of other things you can beat them up over without making it childish and catty. That kinda stuff is for those less intelligent to wrap themselves in. You are waaaay above that shit.

As I said before Renee, I don't care how much ghost or anyone else weighs. Just so you know, I am not at my desired body shape right now either.

Annie

Hiya Shen! :-P I'm good, how you doin?
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Hiya Shen! :-P I'm good, how you doin?

Not bad for a fat chick. :lol:

Annie

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"

well there is a lot of hate being spread around from there.....coming at her all the time.....eves leads the pack, them mimi chimes in and their minions start howling and slinging shit.....Shen Li is quite restrained most of the time....don't let the fact that some of those losers are nice to you from time to time...they don't mean a bit of it...it is a show....memeebeeeee is a sewer crawling with sewer stuff.....cheerio baby.. :ugeek:

ghost wrote:

mimi wrote:

She does.

all i can say is..give it a try...go over there and play with the dregs of forum life for a while.......i promise i will not say " i told you so" when you come back....... :lol:

I did register and posted last night Mr. Obvious Li..

Almost everyone was quite nice.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"So?

Hello Chickenfeets and welcome..

Most Vancouver Forum posters are very nice.

:)

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"So?

Hello Chickenfeets and welcome..

Most Vancouver Forum posters are very nice.

:)

teh silence of the lambs...................... :mrgreen:

Obvious Li

teh slaughter of innocents................... :mrgreen:

Obvious Li

teh through the glass darkly....... :mrgreen:

Chickenfeets

Quote from: "Renee"That juvenile and hurtful stuff raises the hair on the back of my neck.

How much hair do you have on the back of your neck?

Chickenfeets

I read this thread. Shen li does not like Blurt.

I like Blurt. He is funny.

but strange at the same time.