Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

Apology To Ghost And Renee

Started by Anonymous, August 19, 2013, 07:15:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"I must of missed that thread then.

It was in the winter time I think.

Annie

I can't remember when exactly but it was awhile back and raining.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"A couple of friends(Renee and Fash) have talked me into stopping bringing anyone's weight into an argument. It is well high schoolish.

I am asking both of you to accept my apology and I will make an effort not to do it again.

Apology accepted but unnecessary. Sorry if I came off a little thin skinned about the issue but I have good reason. In reality I have no problem with a few fat jokes so long as they are done in harmless fun. As everyone probably knows I engage in self-deprecating fat jokes on a regular basis but making weight an issue of personal and vindictive attack is something I can't simply stand by and ignore.

As I said before you are far too intelligent and decent a person to be dragged down to where flinging petty insults becomes part of how you interact with fellow posters (unless of course you are talking to Gambino then anything goes) :lol: .

If you want to beat people up, beat them with your pragmatism and common sense. Most of the people that you seem to disagree with have no defense against stuff like that.  I know that sometimes you get angry and your feelings override your brain and nasty comments just slip out but try to remember that staying classy while kicking the crap out of an opponent carries more credibility than being a douche about it.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"A couple of friends(Renee and Fash) have talked me into stopping bringing anyone's weight into an argument. It is well high schoolish.

I am asking both of you to accept my apology and I will make an effort not to do it again.

Apology accepted but unnecessary. Sorry if I came off a little thin skinned about the issue but I have good reason. In reality I have no problem with a few fat jokes so long as they are done in harmless fun. As everyone probably knows I engage in self-deprecating fat jokes on a regular basis but making weight an issue of personal and vindictive attack is something I can't simply stand by and ignore.

As I said before you are far too intelligent and decent a person to be dragged down to where flinging petty insults becomes part of how you interact with fellow posters (unless of course you are talking to Gambino then anything goes) :lol: .

If you want to beat people up, beat them with your pragmatism and common sense. Most of the people that you seem to disagree with have no defense against stuff like that.  I know that sometimes you get angry and your feelings override your brain and nasty comments just slip out but try to remember that staying classy while kicking the crap out of an opponent carries more credibility than being a douche about it.

Yep, all true Renee...every word of it. Fash said the same thing to me as well.

Odinson

Ghost is a dumb ho and deserves to be mocked.

Her ass pics just show how fat she is. Those pics get the Vancouver forum wanker virgin boys to blow up in their pants.

So smudgy pics that many people would swear that they are photoshopped. Todays cameras take better pics than that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Ghost is a dumb ho and deserves to be mocked.

Her ass pics just show how fat she is. Those pics get the Vancouver forum wanker virgin boys to blow up in their pants.

So smudgy pics that many people would swear that they are photoshopped. Todays cameras take better pics than that.

I personally don't like her because I think she is full of herself, but she is NOT stupid.

Renee

Being fat or short or skinny or any other physical attribute should be left out of rational debate. Name calling is childish and wrong no matter what the reason.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Being fat or short or skinny or any other physical attribute should be left out of rational debate. Name calling is childish and wrong no matter what the reason.

You have no problem with me saying she is full of herself do you?

Chickenfeets

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"a kinder forum is needed.

With Annie and Fash it is kinder when I am here not so much.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

No I don't have a problem with that. In fact I might even go so far as to agree with you a little. If you feel that she is "full of herself" because that is how she comes off when dealing with you then you are entitled to feel that way. That is entirely different than ragging on something you see as a physical flaw.

Anonymous

No I don't have a problem with that. In fact I might even go so far as to agree with you a little. If you feel that she is "full of herself" because that is how she comes off when dealing with you then you are entitled to feel that way. That is entirely different than ragging on something you see as a physical flaw.

I agree Renee. However, as I said before though I don't care about her weight, your weight or my...well no, I do care about that.

Renee

I agree Renee. However, as I said before though I don't care about her weight, your weight or my...well no, I do care about that.

Well that's just it. The only weight you should care about is your own.

Nothing irks a heavy person more than to be informed by total strangers that they are heavy. It's like "DUH, thanks for the heads up, you retard. What would I ever do if you didn't point that out"?  :lol:

Anonymous

Nothing irks a heavy person more than to be informed by total strangers that they are heavy. It's like "DUH, thanks for the heads up, you retard. What would I ever do if you didn't point that out"?  :lol:

I had bad acne as a teen, so I know what you mean. I hated people telling me I should wash my face. :x

Odinson

I had bad acne as a teen, so I know what you mean. I hated people telling me I should wash my face. :x

I was one of those people whom called the bumpy faces names. Did it leave any scars? Many acne people have pock-marks in their face.