Replies: 8532
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:33:05 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Garraty_47

Is Cronus homosexual?

Started by Frood, May 16, 2018, 06:43:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cronus

Quote from: "Velvet"This thread is three seconds of my life I'll never get back.

Unfortunately...LOL
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

cc

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Cronus"No, but he is a mod that can move things where they belong.

Aaron is hitting on you.

His technique leaves a lot to be desired
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Cronus

Quote from: "cc"

Aaron is hitting on you.

I know...I am kind of disappointed...LOL
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Cronus"

Aaron is hitting on you.

This thread is is in the right sub.

Angry White Male

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Aaron is hitting on you.

Maybe, but it fulfilled its intention.

The start of it was neutral but unlike the similar discussions openly had in the main section about my supposed gender or supposed identity, this got RR'd and those don't despite the nastiness.

I've made it a point to play nice in the main forum unless attacked yet those threads remain when they should be RR'd too and the culprits warned.

Double standards
Blahhhhhh...

Cronus

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Aaron is hitting on you.

Maybe, but it fulfilled its intention.

The start of it was neutral but unlike the similar discussions openly had in the main section about my supposed gender or supposed identity, this got RR'd and those don't despite the nastiness.

I've made it a point to play nice in the main forum unless attacked yet those threads remain when they should be RR'd too and the culprits warned.

Double standards

Wait...Is someone butthurt??? Sure sounds like it.

Yes it got put in RR. That is the correct place for a thread such as this.

Don't give me the crap about it being an honest question. We both know better and it insults your intelligence to take that track.

As far as the other threads, a great deal of them happen to be in a Bricktop thread. His thread, if he wants to derail his own thread he can do it all he wants. You both wait for the right moment to get a zing in.

I have no issues with the two of you going at it. Keep it in RR. That is all I ask. It is getting tiresome on the main...Doesn't matter who said what first.

As far as this thread and the op...neutral my ass.

As far as you and your "gender", I could give a rats ass how you want to portray yourself. If your a woman, fine, if your a man, fine. I could care less regardless. I have never made a comment one way or the other of who what how when where  or whatever you want to be. Don't care. Stay within the rules and put threads where they belong.

Copy a quote you want to reply to and paste it in one of a few threads it would fit in RR.

Frood

Matey, do you need some salve for that BT?

Why would I bother re-quoting something objectionable from the main into RR? If it's objectionable, the whole thing needs to chucked here or split into here.

Don't cherry pick favourites.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

As far as the other threads, a great deal of them happen to be in a Bricktop thread.

Don't bring ME into your lover's spat.

Cronus

Quote from: "Bricktop"
As far as the other threads, a great deal of them happen to be in a Bricktop thread.

Don't bring ME into your lover's spat.

It's the lover's spat you two are having that brought me to this point.  ac_biggrin

Bricktop

Bullshit.

People are entertained by it. They enjoy me using Freud as a personal hack-sack.

Adds colour to the place.

Angry White Male

Honestly, Australia legalized gay marriage recently EXACTLY for posters like Brick and Dinky.

I think they'd make a fine couple...  Brick spends more time with Dinky than he does his 'real wife' anyhow...

Could be like 'Opposites Attract'...  Would make for a great sit-com.

Bricktop

Hey, just because I derive pleasure from fucking him over, doesn't mean I want to marry him!!!

Anonymous

QuoteAs far as you and your "gender", I could give a rats ass how you want to portray yourself

I agree even thought we all know RW invited him and Dove here from TRF. She probably didn't know he was going to pretend to be a female medical professional.

What really gets tiresome about Aaron's Dinky Dianna persona is the way he lashes out irrationally at everyone who doesn't want to play along with his stale charade. It's not our fault his voice changer borked on him and we heard his male voice.

Bricktop

Who else would linger in this forum when constantly berated by yours truly and others as a charlatan, but a flamer who claims it is a triumph of deception.

Any rational person subject to the level of humiliation Aaron gets would have legged it years ago. He basks in the glow of his alleged "brilliance" as judged by others equally as fucked up as himself.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview