Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Woman throws feces at employees at Langley Tim Hortons

Started by Wazzzup, May 16, 2018, 11:45:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Quote from: "Red_brazilian_nut"I must be really intolerant, since I think that someone like that woman doesn't deserve to be allowed in society.

Then there is a lot of us that are equally intolerant. :sdfjh(2):

Wazzzup

Speaking of people doing dooks where they shouldn't.

About twenty years ago tenants I knew in an upstairs apartment got burglarized.  The burglar not only took stuff from them, he took a dump on their bed.  A day later  the burglar came back using a basement key he had stolen, then took a dump in the apartment building basement.  The police said this behavior is not uncommon.

Just another reason why I hate criminals.  fuck tolerance.

Angry White Male

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Speaking of people doing dooks where they shouldn't.

About twenty years ago tenants I knew in an upstairs apartment got burglarized.  The burglar not only took stuff from them, he took a dump on their bed.  A day later  the burglar came back using a basement key he had stolen, then took a dump in the apartment building basement.  The police said this behavior is not uncommon.

Just another reason why I hate criminals.  fuck tolerance.

That is so strange Wazzzup.

Angry White Male

Great...  Now it's called the "Langley Log," which is a special kind of donut that's always served fresh and warm.

Rancidmilko

I have a problem. If I found myself in a situation like that, with some crazy whore throwing feces at me, I'd probably have killed her

I have to constantly keep myself away from types like that.

The other day, in a street light, some african immigrant came with his filthy rag in hand, wanting to wipe my windshield, expecting a handout for that.

Of course, they don't use a clean rag and they usually scratch your windshield.

I was saying no from inside the car, but the fucker just couldn't take it.

The moment that fucker touched that filthy rag on my windshield, I stepped off the car and started yelling at that stupid fucker.
There\'s always a bigger fish.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Red_brazilian_nut"I have a problem. If I found myself in a situation like that, with some crazy whore throwing feces at me, I'd probably have killed her

The other day, in a street light, some african immigrant came with his filthy rag in hand, wanting to wipe my windshield, expecting a handout for that.

The moment that fucker touched that filthy rag on my windshield, I stepped off the car and started yelling at that stupid fucker.

Years ago on a trip to Toronto I had a squeegee kid want to clean my windshield. I let him do it and gave him a twoonie.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Red_brazilian_nut"I have a problem. If I found myself in a situation like that, with some crazy whore throwing feces at me, I'd probably have killed her

Are there many African immigrants in Brazil Rbn?