The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Anyone going to the Royal Wedding?

Started by Bricktop, May 17, 2018, 07:52:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "priscilla1961"https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/images/meghan-harry-wedding-1513347653.jpg?crop=1xw:1xh;center,top&resize=480:*">

Did you pvr it priscilla?

Bricktop

Because I am married, with one stay at home daughter, I had to sit through an hour of absolute banal, overhyped, irrelevant, pompous and elitist crap.

I'm not against royalty in the UK, and I hope the kid finds happiness after an awful start in life losing his mother so young. But to watch primped up movie stars (George Clooney) daft sportsmen (David Beckham, Wayne Rooney) and of course Elton John stroking each other whilst wearing painted on smiles as their partners displayed brand new, wear-it-once-only dresses bought for the occasion, I was staggered that every public broadcast channel was drooling over the whole affair. Oh, and Elton's partner wasn't wearing a dress.

Nauseatingly pointless congregation of worthless "celebrities", fringe royals and the idle rich, reminding everyone that "Class" is still a thing in England.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Because I am married, with one stay at home daughter, I had to sit through an hour of absolute banal, overhyped, irrelevant, pompous and elitist crap.

I'm not against royalty in the UK, and I hope the kid finds happiness after an awful start in life losing his mother so young. But to watch primped up movie stars (George Clooney) daft sportsmen (David Beckham, Wayne Rooney) and of course Elton John stroking each other whilst wearing painted on smiles as their partners displayed brand new, wear-it-once-only dresses bought for the occasion, I was staggered that every public broadcast channel was drooling over the whole affair. Oh, and Elton's partner wasn't wearing a dress.

Nauseatingly pointless congregation of worthless "celebrities", fringe royals and the idle rich, reminding everyone that "Class" is still a thing in England.

Darn, I missed it. :laugh3: