News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

When Australians Contributed to Society...

Started by Angry White Male, May 21, 2018, 06:02:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
">

You like AC/DC Mel?

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"You like AC/DC Mel?

I do, but I'll be honest...  I prefer Bon Scott AC/DC.  It was just somehow more pure and raw.  I can handle Brian Johnson AC/DC, but something was lost and as such am not the biggest fan of Johnson AC/DC...

Anonymous

I do, but I'll be honest...  I prefer Bon Scott AC/DC.  It was just somehow more pure and raw.  I can handle Brian Johnson AC/DC, but something was lost and as such am not the biggest fan of Johnson AC/DC...

The only song I like by AC/DC is Shook Me All Night Long.

Angry White Male

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"That's probably their best known track!

I think so.

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"

The only song I like by AC/DC is Shook Me All Night Long.

Mel's mum lived by that song when he was an infant.  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Mel's mum lived by that song when he was an infant.  ac_biggrin

My Mother was not a very good Mother at all, and I state that with much reserve.

She lived by getting drunk to Bonnie Tyler around that time.  I raised myself.

Frood

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Mel's mum lived by that song when he was an infant.  ac_biggrin

My Mother was not a very good Mother at all, and I state that with much reserve.

Pardon my feisty. It was all to stir. Didn't realize I was being the arsehole I now know I was in that regard.

Namaste.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

Pardon my feisty. It was all to stir. Didn't realize I was being the arsehole I now know I was in that regard.

Namaste.

Not for the first time, though, eh scrote?

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/625/1*n8Z0FXSqttqbAgP3RYMqiw.jpeg">

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Pardon my feisty. It was all to stir. Didn't realize I was being the arsehole I now know I was in that regard.

It's all good!  I'm a big boy now.

My Mother was the epitome of someone that should not have had children, and luckily stopped at just one.

That experience did leave me with the promise to myself from young on that I will never have children, nor will I even date a female with children.

I have lived up to that promise that I made to myself many years ago.