News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

This is what happens without front plate/crane screw...

Started by Angry White Male, May 19, 2018, 04:53:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Up on that high horse again, eh?

There is one owner here. You're just the hired help. If I address an issue to Fashionista I expect her to reply, not her errand boy.

Unless, of course, there has been a change in ownership.

Cronus

Since you did not use her name and she and I discussed it I was just passing that information along. No high horse at all just letting you know.
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

Bricktop

Renee

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Renee"
Now I expect a full and VERIFIABLE answer.

And people in hell expect ice.

YOUR expectations are NOT my priority. Nor am I about to extrapolate my reasons for declaring you a meddling, insidious and repugnant pig, because you are already aware of said rationale, and no discussion is required, particularly in an open forum in which the remainder of the populace have neither interest or desire for the sordid details of your infamy.

Just accept the reality that in my view you are lower than a snakes foreskin. The only redemption is that you are in good company.

Now stick to discussing guns...full in the knowledge that you are complicit in the deaths of children in their schools. But then again...given as you clearly lack a conscience...it shouldn't be a bother.

Exactly as I expected.

You are nothing but a lying sack of moldy shit just as you always have been. I should have known. Curse me for falling for your cries for negative attention....You obviously thrive on it because you are a twist, warped, old deviant.

At least it is satisfying to get validation of my original appraisal of you. You were a forum malignancy back then and you still are.

Small wonder that you are persona non grata everywhere you go.... :laugh3:

BTW, rest assured that I give zero fucks what you think of me and always have. And I care even less about your hysterical, bed wetting regarding guns and there ownership, mine or anyone elses.

Have a nice life, you low life creep....No scratch that, a scumbag of your caliber doesn't deserve a nice life...It would be against the laws of nature and common decency.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Angry White Male

Watch out, Renee...  They cater hard to that idiot here.

I was banned for "harassing" him when I told him to fuck off and stop shitting up my threads.

I guess 'special people' get 'special treatment' not only in real life, but here also.

Bricktop

Quote from: "seoulbro"
I usually don't read personal attacks, but I make exceptions when you author them. Some classic Renee in this thread. :thumbup:

Yep. Classic Renee. Vituperations, bile and bullshit layer upon layer.

But as always with this bloated bucketmouth, you have to be careful not to be dazzled by the disparagement at the expense of actually comprehending what she is really saying.

Renee has always followed the same pattern; attack the other person with petty and pointless putdowns in order to mask her ignorance...deliberate or pretence. If her verbose spew we witness here had the same substance as her abdomen and buttocks, it might actually have an impact.

But sadly, its vapor...not body fat. Not only the idiot, but the entire village in one package.

Don't expect her to hang around. She HATES it when her abusive doggerel simply bounces off.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Now I expect a full and VERIFIABLE answer.

And people in hell expect ice.

YOUR expectations are NOT my priority. Nor am I about to extrapolate my reasons for declaring you a meddling, insidious and repugnant pig, because you are already aware of said rationale, and no discussion is required, particularly in an open forum in which the remainder of the populace have neither interest or desire for the sordid details of your infamy.

Just accept the reality that in my view you are lower than a snakes foreskin. The only redemption is that you are in good company.

Now stick to discussing guns...full in the knowledge that you are complicit in the deaths of children in their schools. But then again...given as you clearly lack a conscience...it shouldn't be a bother.

Exactly as I expected.

You are nothing but a lying sack of moldy shit just as you always have been. I should have known. Curse me for falling for your cries for negative attention....You obviously thrive on it because you are a twist, warped, old deviant.

At least it is satisfying to get validation of my original appraisal of you. You were a forum malignancy back then and you still are.

Small wonder that you are persona non grata everywhere you go.... :laugh3:

BTW, rest assured that I give zero fucks what you think of me and always have. And I care even less about your hysterical, bed wetting regarding guns and there ownership, mine or anyone elses.

Have a nice life, you low life creep....No scratch that, a scumbag of your caliber doesn't deserve a nice life...It would be against the laws of nature and common decency.

Perhaps the good folks in Admin might park this in RR.

Then we can get down and dirty...

This perfidious piece of shit needs slapping down.

Angry White Male

I have that idiot on ignore, but as can be seen, he is still permitted to shit up my threads.

I have been banned for looking at people the wrong way in their threads.

The double-standards here are unbelievable, as are the incompetence/unwillingness of the Admin/Mods.

Cronus

But you told me you didn't care if your threads got derailed after I specifically asked you. So blame yourself for this. I will get it cleaned up when my power comes back on.
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

Bricktop

Dude. I'm trying to HELP here. I'm asking for your own SUBFORUM or stickied thread.

I'm on YOUR side.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Cronus"But you told me you didn't care if your threads got derailed after I specifically asked you. So blame yourself for this. I will get it cleaned up when my power comes back on.

The point I'm trying to make is that you guys seem to have ample time to move my threads around, for no reason other than to coddle the babies here.

You also have time to ban me for "harassment" when I tell certain posters to fuck off from my threads.

You have ample time to remove me from the threads of others if I look at them wrong.

But yet now you'll "make some time later" to clean this thread up?  Don't bother...  it's beyond repair, as are the operational and procedural going-ons here.

Thanks for the offer, though.

Renee

Quote from: "Bricktop"Up on that high horse again, eh?

There is one owner here.

Really???? Like we didn't already know that.......YOU HAD BEST REMEMBER THAT the next time your presumptuous, arrogant, lying and pompous old ass takes it upon itself to tell others what is, or what isn't fit subject matter for this forum.

Fuck off and die you slimy turd.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Bricktop"Dude. I'm trying to HELP here. I'm asking for your own SUBFORUM or stickied thread.  I'm on YOUR side.

Do you think I'm an idiot?

And for the record, I don't believe in excessive sub-forums on a slow forum such as this.

What I do believe in, however, is that if people do not like certain topics or threads, common sense should dictate to them to find another thread to post in, or start their own thread on a subject of their own liking.

Bricktop

I feel pity and sympathy for you Mel. No, seriously...

I think you should have your own gun thread, safe from disruptors and saboteurs.

You could even restrict it to gun lovers only. Wouldn't that be nice?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I'll wait to hear it from the proprietor.

Cronus and I discussed it and we feel more subs or stickied threads are unnecessary..

That's not to say we won't merge near identical threads like I did yesterday..

I also don't want to give the impression I am a believer in easy access for weapons, because I am not..

But, we don't see the need to take more topics away from the main board or another stickied thread either.