Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

B@stard Factory

Started by Anonymous, May 19, 2018, 12:07:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "Cronus"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Did I miss anyone???

Did you mention shin?

He seems to have disappeared.

I checked over there and he has not posted since March and in April here. I'm sure he will poke his head in somewhere along the line.

Hes around. Think hes going through a caterpillar phase right now, and will emerge as a butterfly  :laugh:

I saw him post at Kat's recently, but hes withdrawn while he sorts things out I think.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

realgrimm

Shins home forum got suspended so he might be a little bummed out..

https://prawntickler.com.cutestat.com/">//https://prawntickler.com.cutestat.com/

Blazor

Quote from: "realgrimm"Shins home forum got suspended so he might be a little bummed out..

https://prawntickler.com.cutestat.com/">//https://prawntickler.com.cutestat.com/

I remember that site, forgot what it was called. That Prawn guy I've chopped on another forum before lol.

Interesting, this place is hosted out of Kansas.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Bricktop

OK. Missed Shin. Sorry, dude...if you come back. You belong on that list. I wasn't aware you are from BF. My bad.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"OK. Missed Shin. Sorry, dude...if you come back. You belong on that list. I wasn't aware you are from BF. My bad.

I was surprised too he was from BF.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Bricktop"OK. Missed Shin. Sorry, dude...if you come back. You belong on that list. I wasn't aware you are from BF. My bad.

yes, because he is nice, has good manners and doesn't fight with people.  He was the only one on bastard factory like that too. :laugh:

Bricktop

Sounds just like me. No wonder I think he's a great member.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"Did you mention shin?

He seems to have disappeared.

He was too White for Black people, and too Black for White people...

A true coconut, stuck somewhere in the middle...

Aryan

Well this is unexpected...........

Are you positive it's actually him?

Perhaps he will finally give an official explanation as to why he closed our beloved BF.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Well this is unexpected...........

Perhaps he will finally give an official explanation as to why he closed our beloved BF.

Welcome back dude.  

I'd like to know that too.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

yes, because he is nice, has good manners and doesn't fight with people.  He was the only one on bastard factory like that too. :laugh:

You're like that too Wazzzup.

Wazzzup

Thank you Fash.  You are most kind.

I don't always live up to that, but I usually try.

Anonymous

Thank you Fash.  You are most kind.

I don't always live up to that, but I usually try.

And usually succeed.

Bricktop

Other than the fact that it was dying through infiltration by Kam, Dilf, Gallium, Seamajor and BF's own alters?

Its day was done.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Other than the fact that it was dying through infiltration by Kam, Dilf, Gallium, Seamajor and BF's own alters?

Its day was done.

That seems likely.