Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

I think cc's losing her...

Started by Angry White Male, May 19, 2018, 10:22:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Quote from: "Angry White Male"When either Bricktop or CC starts a new thread, I am going to shit it up.

What I will do, is time the length from when I first start to shit it up, until Fash or a Mod clean it up and ban me.

I have a strong feeling my timer won't tick for more than a few minutes!  Will post scientific results once complete and ban is over...

Ooooooooo....you da man!!!

Thread bombing.

You should join a flame forum. Seriously. You'd be right at home.

Angry White Male

I'll post the results for you and CC, Bricktop.

I'm guessing they'll fix it up within minutes, but my notes will show the exact preciseness!

Bricktop

Tell me, dickwit...do you REALLY believe anyone cares about you, your imbecilic meltdowns and forum status?

Really?

Angry White Male

To be honest, Bricktop, I'm about done with you, and am prepared to put you back on ignore where you belong.

I don't wish to do so, but the problem is that you still treat this forum as a 'flame forum.'  

This is not a flame forum, has never been a flame forum, and will most likely never be a flame forum.

You attempt to dictate and give this advice to others, but it is quite apparent that you yourself are unable to grasp this concept.

Bricktop

Then put me on ignore, corky. That you imply that this qualifies as a "threat" merely highlights your distorted estimation of how much you matter to the world.

I don't give a flying fornication what you do. But YOU care very much about what I say.

And I tell you what...I'll stop flaming you when YOU accept that this is not a GUN forum, and cease creating threads and posts about guns.

How's that for a deal.

Angry White Male

No deal buddy.

You keep showing the members here your true colours.

I am sure I will outlast you.

End of discussion.

Bricktop

My true colours have never been concealed,

You'll be gone soon enough.

cc

Let's look at the err ... package .. we have:

- an ego so pathetically weak that it demands constant attention whoring / padding 24/7

- an open vindictive personality

- uses guns as substitute penis  as evidenced by an attitude combined with the overpowering need to post multiple threads on it

- so little self control that he regularly "loses his shit" and thus gets banned on multiple forumS  (even puts "angry" in his nick to let people know where he is actually "cuming from")

- not to mention booze (so he says) out of control

- actually thinks that everyone who sees him as he actually is ... are "losing their shit"

Now I ask you - what could go wrong?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

realgrimm

Blocking's for pussies..other members can just quote it anyways..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview