Replies: 7536
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:25:01 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

It's about time...

Started by Angry White Male, May 20, 2018, 05:27:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

I'm expected to be a top notch member here, and I get banned all the fucking time.

Yet others bust in on the scene 24/7, posting shit, and get a free pass.

It's about time.

Thank you for using your eyes.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I'm expected to be a top notch member here.

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2FxT9DPzhNGA8MKjxwFG%2Fgiphy.gif&f=1">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I'm expected to be a top notch member here, and I get banned all the fucking time.

Yet others bust in on the scene 24/7, posting shit, and get a free pass.

It's about time.

FUCK OFF CRYBABY

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"

I hear ya, man.  Posting from the Lower Tier of Privilege has its problems, but at the end of the day we can take more satisfaction in a job well done.   :dash1:

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li"FUCK OFF CRYBABY

Sheesh Shen ... Go easy on the poor lad .... he's extremely sensitive and highly volatile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"

I hear ya, man.  Posting from the Lower Tier of Privilege has its problems, but at the end of the day we can take more satisfaction in a job well done.   :dash1:

Please don't encourage his alcohol fueled self pity.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Peaches"

Please don't encourage his alcohol fueled self pity.

Does Mel need to be encouraged to overindulge. I doubt it.

cc

I see the possibility that the drinking is fake and used as an excuse to get belligerent .. . Belligerence and anger I see as  natural characteristics in him.

He is fairly smart and does know how to manipulate - it's just a vague feeling I have had about him for some time

Then I rarely am up for his late night antics, so usually don't see the worse stuff

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"I see the possibility that the drinking is fake and used as an excuse to get belligerent.

He is fairly smart and does know how to manipulate

it's just a vague feeling I have had about him for some time

Then I rarely am up for his late night antics, so usually don't see them

Kiebers or I clean up the mess in the morning.

cc

that's what I assumed

You guys should not have to do that

cc

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"I'm expected to be a top notch member here.

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2FxT9DPzhNGA8MKjxwFG%2Fgiphy.gif&f=1">

My immediate reaction as well - however, when not in pity mode or feed-my-ego mode, he posts quite thoughtful stuff on occasion

Maybe y'all are right and he does drink and post crap when drunk - it's just that I also see him as a skilled  manipulator among a litany of  "other characteristics", lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"I see the possibility that the drinking is fake and used as an excuse to get belligerent .. . Belligerence and anger I see as  natural characteristics in him.

He is fairly smart and does know how to manipulate - it's just a vague feeling I have had about him for some time

Then I rarely am up for his late night antics, so usually don't see the worse stuff

Not all of his problems would be solved if he quit booze. He still needs a shrink.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "cc"does know how to manipulate

A common trait in today's world.  Very pathetic behaviour.  Something I taught the kid about.  I refuse to let her grow up in a world surrounded by people like this.  Smart girl she is!

cc

Good going Ber

The characteristic of  "manipulation" definitely is common ... and always negative for those victimized .. or rather for those who allow themselves to be victimized

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "cc"Good going Ber

The characteristic of  "manipulation" definitely is common ... and always negative for those victimized .. or rather for those who allow themselves to be victimized

So many of them everywhere.

The kid has first hand experience thru her own father.  Then thru there, she's had experience thru a few cunts at school. She won't stand for it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview