Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:29:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Where'd my thread go?

Started by Angry White Male, May 20, 2018, 08:26:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

I wanted to ask Renee about reloaders.

This place is turning into a joke, catering to a couple of crybabies.

They want to be able to post exactly what they want, but cry when there is a subject that does not appeal to them.

What's the fucking point of having an open main board then?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I wanted to ask Renee about reloaders.

This place is turning into a joke, catering to a couple of crybabies.

They want to be able to post exactly what they want, but cry when there is a subject that does not appeal to them.

What's the fucking point of having an open main board then?

It's here, look for  it.

Angry White Male

If I cannot find a thread that I just posted on the main board, I'm not going hunting for it in whatever dumpster you hid it in...

Angry White Male

Perhaps you should add what topics are acceptable and what topics are not in the TOS.  That way I can reference the list to be sure that said topic is acceptable here.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Perhaps you should add what topics are acceptable and what topics are not in the TOS.  That way I can reference the list to be sure that said topic is acceptable here.

Since it wasn't deleted and it's still on the main board, you have your answer.

Cronus

Since reloading was being discussed in your other thread it was moved there. My bad on merging in the wrong thread but its in the right one now. We have been merging same subject threads for years. Nothing more than business as usual going on.
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

Angry White Male

This is beyond stupid now.

You permit my threads to get shit up all the time.  You ban me if I would do the same to others.  In fact, you banned me for "harassment" because I told those that shit up my threads to fuck off.

And if that's not bad enough, you fuck around with my legit threads?

The double standards here are unbelievable.  Just like at Memebee.  It's clear who you cater to, and who you sweep aside.

Sad, really, but it is the human nature of some.  I have witnessed this baloney occur many times before, so I'm not surprised in the least .  Oh well, just as I am of no big loss to you, neither are you to I.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Cronus"Since reloading was being discussed in your other thread it was moved there. My bad on merging in the wrong thread but its in the right one now. We have been merging same subject threads for years. Nothing more than business as usual going on.

Bullshit.

I can list tons of threads that are of 'similar nature' on the main board.

If I cry like CC and Bricktop, demanding you merge those threads also, will you?  I didn't think so.

I have no time for this bullshit.  Keep opening wide for the crybabies here...  Keep it up, and they'll be the only ones left here for you to get stuck with.  Enjoy that when it happens.

I have nothing left to add, and it's clear that this board caters to individuals that are of a different mindset than I.

I wonder who they'll whine about, when there's nobody left here to whine about?  Will they whine about old posters that haven't posted here in years?  Probably!  That's just who they are.  Enjoy that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Cronus"Since reloading was being discussed in your other thread it was moved there. My bad on merging in the wrong thread but its in the right one now. We have been merging same subject threads for years. Nothing more than business as usual going on.

Makes perfect sense to me. And nothing out of the ordinary either. But, than again I am not a self loathing insecure alcoholic whiner.

Angry White Male

^^^  Here's another one from the crybaby crew.  Always fucking crying.

Go back to your money thread, you stupid fucking chink.  You're nice and safe in there, and will have no headaches or issues.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Makes perfect sense to me. And nothing out of the ordinary either. But, than again I am not a self loathing insecure alcoholic whiner.

No, you are not a complainer Seoul.

Angry White Male

Yes he is.  Unless he's talking finances, he can do nothing other than whine.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview