Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

So, think YOU'RE having a bad day?

Started by Bricktop, May 21, 2018, 08:48:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Appears that's just older bikes affected then?  I would assume new bikes would pass the emissions standards?

All motorcycles in Shenzhen are now banned..

Several other richer Eastern cities in China are following suit.

Bricktop

That's harsh.

Most 4 stroke bikes comply with emission standards.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Bricktop"That person is DRIVING???

Yes.  I see it when it snows.  Snow flying off the top of the car...even ice sheets that can fly behind and break windshields. ...fuckin idiots...even worse...some people just male a little hole..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"That's harsh.

Most 4 stroke bikes comply with emission standards.

Chinese cities are on a green kick now and motorcycles are seen as part of a less prosperous past..

The mass transit systems they have built and continue to build are better than anything in Canadian cities.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

Yes.  I see it when it snows.  Snow flying off the top of the car...even ice sheets that can fly behind and break windshields. ...fuckin idiots...even worse...some people just male a little hole..

Damn.

Never seen that here.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Damn.

Never seen that here.

I wish I could say the same.

Bricktop

We have our own road perils...

Regard...Australian bulldust roads...

">

Frood

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"http://img.src.ca/2016/01/21/635x357/160121_1w738_rci-snow-car_sn635.jpg">

When you live in an extremely frigid climate, that windscreen is the best you're going to get after starting your car, warming it up, and getting to where one needs to be.

People who can regularly drive through a small defrosted portal on their windscreen aren't the problem. It's the ones who can't.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"http://img.src.ca/2016/01/21/635x357/160121_1w738_rci-snow-car_sn635.jpg">

When you live in an extremely frigid climate, that windscreen is the best you're going to get after starting your car, warming it up, and getting to where one needs to be.

People who can regularly drive through a small defrosted portal on their windscreen aren't the problem. It's the ones who can't.

I disagree about that..

Visibility is greatly reduced when snow is not cleared from a car..

It only takes a few minutes and I always do it.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Blazor"This is a clickbait video! Pic of girl half lifting her shirt, but is never in the video!

I inserted that just to get YOUR attention!!!

ac_toofunny

It worked  ac_blush

I was thinking, "ok, a wtf vid, with ladies like that, hmmmm, CLICK". I was expecting some wild shit, not cars wrecking lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Renee

You can get ticketed for that here, it's a 1000 dollar fine.

Here in NJ. if you are driving and it's 24hrs after a snow storm, and your car isn't cleaned sufficiently to be considered safe, the cops have the right to pull you over and issue a ticket for unsafe driving.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

You can get ticketed for that here, it's a 1000 dollar fine.

Here in NJ. if you are driving and it's 24hrs after a snow storm, and your car isn't cleaned sufficiently to be considered safe, the cops have the right to pull you over and issue a ticket for unsafe driving.

A fine for that here too.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Rancidmilko

I remember we were going to a job once, heading west on I-78

A U-Haul box truck was in front of us. All of a sudden, this HUGE slab of ice and snow came flying from it, spinning. It was straight coming for the windshield, when I braked, it hit the front grill of the van. It was like hitting a deer. Completely fucked up grill and radiator.
There\'s always a bigger fish.