News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Spokesperson for a German left-wing youth movement...

Started by Angry White Male, May 23, 2018, 01:05:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "Red_brazilian_nut"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"When I visited Germany long before this crisis, my family there did complain about the Turks.  The Turks came as temporary labour after WWII.  Some thought they'd leave after the labour market slowed...  Of course that never happened.  They stayed and caused problems.

So, not all Germans are keen on the influx.  My family there isn't.  Remember though...  The German people aren't exactly all collectively pushing for their nation to be destroyed, but more importantly there is one thing you must remember...  WWII is still fresh in everyone's mind globally (and will be so forever), so they also know it may be 'taboo' to even attempt to be patriotic and question out loud the status quo...

This is what I don't get. You don't let your country go to hell because you committed a mistake once.

What you should do is avoid the same mistakes, that made you get into a war, from happening again.

If nazis felt like the jews were the ones to blame in the 1930's, what will stop that from happening with the muslims?

And I mean, from what I read, the muslims are a much more immediate and clear menace than the jews ever were.

A little bit of self criticism is a good thing.  Too much and a country's self esteem is ruined and they commit suicide or allow themselves to be destroyed, and that's where we seem to be.

It  seems throughout the West, that line has been crossed.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "Red_brazilian_nut"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"When I visited Germany long before this crisis, my family there did complain about the Turks.  The Turks came as temporary labour after WWII.  Some thought they'd leave after the labour market slowed...  Of course that never happened.  They stayed and caused problems.

So, not all Germans are keen on the influx.  My family there isn't.  Remember though...  The German people aren't exactly all collectively pushing for their nation to be destroyed, but more importantly there is one thing you must remember...  WWII is still fresh in everyone's mind globally (and will be so forever), so they also know it may be 'taboo' to even attempt to be patriotic and question out loud the status quo...

This is what I don't get. You don't let your country go to hell because you committed a mistake once.

What you should do is avoid the same mistakes, that made you get into a war, from happening again.

If nazis felt like the jews were the ones to blame in the 1930's, what will stop that from happening with the muslims?

And I mean, from what I read, the muslims are a much more immediate and clear menace than the jews ever were.

A little bit of self criticism is a good thing.  Too much and a country's self esteem is ruined and they commit suicide or allow themselves to be destroyed, and that's where we seem to be.

It  seems throughout the West, that line has been crossed.

yes indeed.

Wazzzup

Another thing that liberals do is a create false realities and a false Utopia and compare the west /white civilization with it.  Inevitably western white civilization comes up short at which they time they claim it is too racist, sexist, homophobic, and needs to be given over to someone else. (despite objective evidence that, while having faults western civilizations are most of the best in the world)

(also known as: perfect solution fallacy, perfectionist fallacy) Description: Comparing a realistic solution with an idealized one, and dismissing or even discounting the realistic solution as a result of comparing to a "perfect world" or impossible standard.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Another thing that liberals do is a create false realities and a false Utopia and compare the west /white civilization with it.  Inevitably western white civilization comes up short at which they time they claim it is too racist, sexist, homophobic, and needs to be given over to someone else. (despite objective evidence that, while having faults western civilizations are most of the best in the world)

(also known as: perfect solution fallacy, perfectionist fallacy) Description: Comparing a realistic solution with an idealized one, and dismissing or even discounting the realistic solution as a result of comparing to a "perfect world" or impossible standard.

Exactly. This clown can only compare Germany to other countries and most other countries that black, brown or yellow people founded are a hell of a lot more racist and sexist than liberal Germany.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"Another thing that liberals do is a create false realities and a false Utopia and compare the west /white civilization with it.  Inevitably western white civilization comes up short at which they time they claim it is too racist, sexist, homophobic, and needs to be given over to someone else. (despite objective evidence that, while having faults western civilizations are most of the best in the world)

Exactly. This clown can only compare Germany to other countries and most other countries that black, brown or yellow people founded are a hell of a lot more racist and sexist than liberal Germany.

They are.  But the liberals ignore all that because it doesn't fit into their self-created reality where only whites, particularly white men can be oppressors.  their philosophy is disconnected from reality and they ignore all evidence (like the horrible deeds of Islamists and other "people of color") that don't support their belief system.