Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Welcome Ms. Berry Sweet

Started by Anonymous, August 21, 2013, 10:24:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Renee"[/b]

I

Jesus Christ, if you are looking to knock Gambino off of the top of the moron pile, your off to a good start.  :lol:
[/b]

lol@Renee.....Odinson is one mentally deranged mother fucker....i was wondering when the fairer sex on here would respond negatively to this fucking loon.........when he hits the sauce it gets totally out of control.......

I am worried about Odie Mr. Obvious Li.

Awww ain´t that sweet.

Odinson

11000e says that I´ve been through worse.

Being strapped into a metal rig and being electrified happens to every man once in a while. It felt like my guts are gonna explode. I yelled that I´m gonna kill all of you bastrads. I did.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Odinson"11000e says that I´ve been through worse.

Being strapped into a metal rig and being electrified happens to every man once in a while. It felt like my guts are gonna explode. I yelled that I´m gonna kill all of you bastrads. I did.

easy on the joy juice there big fella.....get some fucking help

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"11000e says that I´ve been through worse.

easy on the joy juice there big fella.....get some fucking help

Get some asian fetish juice, weakling.

Cutting your throat would give me great pleasure. Come to Finland.  Begging for your life gives me an orgasm. You won´t recieve happy ending because I like skinning pigs.

Hearing you squeel... Ummmm.  :D

Piggies squeel. Pathetic males go after asian females.

Odinson

You are a pathetic male Obvious Li. Your rant was typical.

A thousand year old male hyping asian females. You are incapable to handle white females. You are infact insulting asian females with your typical white male crap.

You described it to me yourself...  You wrote a racial stereotype. You may fool some emotion driven fuck ups here. You are a stereotype white man going after asian females.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Odinson"You are a pathetic male Obvious Li. Your rant was typical.

A thousand year old male hyping asian females. You are incapable to handle white females. You are infact insulting asian females with your typical white male crap.

You described it to me yourself...  You wrote a racial stereotype. You may fool some emotion driven fuck ups here. You are a stereotype white man going after asian females.

i assume asshole, that seeing as your post was at 1:24 you are passed out by now......get some sleep and hope i never come to your shithole of a country.....i get a big kick out of seeing pussies like you cry like a little girlie....now go to your corner and lick your nuts like a good puppy................ :mrgreen:

Odinson

i assume asshole, that seeing as your post was at 1:24 you are passed out by now......get some sleep and hope i never come to your shithole of a country.....i get a big kick out of seeing pussies like you cry like a little girlie....now go to your corner and lick your nuts like a good puppy................ :mrgreen:

Funny thing is that my father doesn´t act like you do. You are almost as old as he is. No wonder why you foreign pussies can´t get a job around here... We have no need for closet faggots.  :D

Anonymous

Your son is no pussy.