Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Tommy Robinson Arrested in the UKSSR, thrown in British Gulag for 13 months

Started by Wazzzup, May 26, 2018, 12:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

Not yet.  I thought I would be toast for poking fun at Mimi (historically a bannable offense), and almost was, but somehow I can still post for now.

What are your thoughts on this?

Odinson

Finland is Swedens racist, violent twin-brother.

Blacks and muslims dont want to live in here..

They usually just leave on their own.

We dont have white-guilt so we arent feeling compelled to give the turds any favours...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Not yet.  I thought I would be toast for poking fun at Mimi (historically a bannable offense), and almost was, but somehow I can still post for now.

What are your thoughts on this?

My thoughts?

I'm coming close to instigating cross forum drama.

Angry White Male

Noticed some Finnish-made knives at the Canadian Tire yesterday (Marttiini/Rapala fish filleting knives)...  Well, the more expensive ones were made in Finland.  The cheaper model was made in, you guessed it, China!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"My thoughts?

I'm coming close to instigating cross forum drama.

What the fuck is your problem?  And yes, you are coming close to 'instigating cross forum drama.'  Maybe give yourself a time out?

Wazzzup

Some other points I found interesting in this article.  

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/12378/tommy-robinson-injustice">https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/1237 ... -injustice">https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/12378/tommy-robinson-injustice

Quoteoften, when one of these "grooming gang" trials is being held, the extended families and friends of the defendants stand outside the courthouse and "heckle and intimidate" the rape victims as well as their families and supporters. "I've had reports of children as young as five throwing stones at victims' families," Doe said.

"This intimidation by extended community groups also involves going around to houses and harassing people." She has even heard of witnesses for the prosecution who have needed police protection to use a rest room inside a courthouse. Needless to say, this heckling and harassment is rarely reported on and never punished.

While Robinson is being punished for drawing attention to Muslim rape gangs, the Sikh Awareness Society, which has also reported on these "grooming" trials, is left alone. "They are a godsend," said Doe, "because they pull no punches yet don't seem to get the intimidation that people like Tommy get." Of course -- British police would not dare arrest a bearded man in a turban. Doe also mentioned an imam who was arrested recently, only to be let go by police after "a large group of supporters demanded his release." At least one police officer acknowledged that the imam had been freed because otherwise "they would have been facing riots all around the country."

Angry White Male

All other races stick together.  White people are taught not to stick together, and that if they do they are 'racists.'  Divide and conquer.  Nazi Germany has shown the world what White people are capable of, and only through a 'divide and conquer' technique can we ensure that will never happen again...

cc

[I don't have time to check all posts, so forgive me if this has been posted]

Britain is Now a Genuine Police State

By Paul Weston

There are a number of court cases taking place in Britain which are subject to reporting restrictions. A good percentage of these — and we really don't know how many, which I think is rather the idea — relate to Muslim gang-rape trials. Tommy was under a 13-month suspended sentence for previously reporting on a gang-rape trial subject to reporting restrictions. In other words, if he broke the law again he would then serve the jail time as per the initial sentence.

I'm not sure if the trial he was reporting on when he was arrested was yet another "reporting restriction" case, but if it was (which I think it was) the police have a duty to issue a warning before taking action if the warning was ignored. Again, I am unsure as to what happened here.

But the police made no mention of reporting restrictions or contempt of court; they arrested him for "breaching the peace" which would seem to be a total fabrication and therefore unlawful. His immediate hearing and sentencing suggests this was a planned action by the police (and our lovely government) in order to shut him down.

To further reinforce the actions of a totalitarian state, a reporting restriction has now been put into operation with regard to his arrest. Tommy has been "disappeared" in much the same manner as countless others were airbrushed out of existence in genuine totalitarian regimes abroad, but I think this is the first time in England that a citizen has been "disappeared" in such a blatant way.

Even more horrifying is the supine manner in which this grotesque act of totalitarianism has been received by our media and purported civil-liberties merchants, none of whom have raised a murmur of disapproval at the time of this writing.

Couple this with the video of the woman arrested a few days ago by the police who threatened to break her down if she refused to open it — "DO NOT RESIST US! DO NOT RESIST US!" and I think it is very clear that the government, given the choice of crushing Islam or crushing those who question Islam, have chosen to crush the latter.

So the decent, democratic Britain I was born into has now gone. I warned some years ago of the direction the British police were taking ("Multiculturalism Has Destroyed the British Police"), and it is time to realise Britain is now a genuine Police State.

As the Islamic threat grows via demographics and violence, so the grip of the Police State will increase over the dissidents. Britain has three progressive routes now open to it: First, submit to the State. Second, submit to Islam after the State submits to Islam. Third, engage in revolution within the next decade in order to head off the two former routes.

I don't think we will, though. I think Britain is finished as a country, culture and people. Our only hope of achieving revolutionary thought is via total economic collapse. When we are hungry and cold we might, just might, become angry enough to revolt. At the moment, however, we can fly abroad to the sun-kissed beaches of Ibiza and get completely trolleyed even as our country and all that is stands for is incrementally stolen from us by 7th century savages in alliance with our home-grown Traitor Class.

Tommy was a threat to the Traitor Class, so they have removed him. He won't be the last.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Odinson

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Noticed some Finnish-made knives at the Canadian Tire yesterday (Marttiini/Rapala fish filleting knives)...  Well, the more expensive ones were made in Finland.  The cheaper model was made in, you guessed it, China!

I dont think the chinese even know how to make good steel.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "cc"[I don't have time to check all posts, so forgive me if this has been posted]

By Paul Weston

There are a number of court cases taking place in Britain which are subject to reporting restrictions. A good percentage of these — and we really don't know how many, which I think is rather the idea — relate to Muslim gang-rape trials. Tommy was under a 13-month suspended sentence for previously reporting on a gang-rape trial subject to reporting restrictions. In other words, if he broke the law again he would then serve the jail time as per the initial sentence.

I'm not sure if the trial he was reporting on when he was arrested was yet another "reporting restriction" case, but if it was (which I think it was) the police have a duty to issue a warning before taking action if the warning was ignored. Again, I am unsure as to what happened here.

But the police made no mention of reporting restrictions or contempt of court; they arrested him for "breaching the peace" which would seem to be a total fabrication and therefore unlawful. His immediate hearing and sentencing suggests this was a planned action by the police (and our lovely government) in order to shut him down.

To further reinforce the actions of a totalitarian state, a reporting restriction has now been put into operation with regard to his arrest. Tommy has been "disappeared" in much the same manner as countless others were airbrushed out of existence in genuine totalitarian regimes abroad, but I think this is the first time in England that a citizen has been "disappeared" in such a blatant way.

Even more horrifying is the supine manner in which this grotesque act of totalitarianism has been received by our media and purported civil-liberties merchants, none of whom have raised a murmur of disapproval at the time of this writing.

Couple this with the video of the woman arrested a few days ago by the police who threatened to break her down if she refused to open it — "DO NOT RESIST US! DO NOT RESIST US!" and I think it is very clear that the government, given the choice of crushing Islam or crushing those who question Islam, have chosen to crush the latter.

So the decent, democratic Britain I was born into has now gone. I warned some years ago of the direction the British police were taking ("Multiculturalism Has Destroyed the British Police"), and it is time to realise Britain is now a genuine Police State.

As the Islamic threat grows via demographics and violence, so the grip of the Police State will increase over the dissidents. Britain has three progressive routes now open to it: First, submit to the State. Second, submit to Islam after the State submits to Islam. Third, engage in revolution within the next decade in order to head off the two former routes.

I don't think we will, though. I think Britain is finished as a country, culture and people. Our only hope of achieving revolutionary thought is via total economic collapse. When we are hungry and cold we might, just might, become angry enough to revolt. At the moment, however, we can fly abroad to the sun-kissed beaches of Ibiza and get completely trolleyed even as our country and all that is stands for is incrementally stolen from us by 7th century savages in alliance with our home-grown Traitor Class.

Tommy was a threat to the Traitor Class, so they have removed him. He won't be the last.
 Wow.  That was an excellent editorial :thumbup:

The totalitarian left and Islam have clearly taken over the UK (as well as they are trying to do in  France, germany, Sweden, and Belgium to varying degrees).  making them places like nazi germany or stalinist russia with Islamic crapola mixed in.  Its still in its beginning stages, but that is where it will end up.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "cc"[I don't have time to check all posts, so forgive me if this has been posted]

By Paul Weston

Wow.  That was an excellent editorial :thumbup:

The totalitarian left and Islam have clearly taken over the UK (as well as they are trying to do in  France, germany, Sweden, and Belgium to varying degrees).  making them places like nazi germany or stalinist russia with Islamic crapola mixed in.  Its still in its beginning stages, but that is where it will end up.

It was spot frickin on.

Odinson

Even the craziest lefties are gonna realize mixing with islam and subsaharan primitive negroism isnt good..

They have started to realize it..

The politicians arent really liberals.. They are just power hungry and need more votes.

You notice how they sometimes slip-up and reveal their true nature.. They arent tolerant at all.

Odinson

You think Hillary Clinton likes blacks, muslims, latinos etc..?

She is the spokeswoman for the left but she doesnt really share their values.

Bricktop

Hence I travel to the UK on a British passport. It is too easy for them to stop people who don't agree with them at the border and send them back to whence they came from.

Presenting a British passport prevents that.

Lance Leftardashian

A mere thirteen months isn't nearly enough for a man targetting those from other cultures who haven't adapted to western ways and ultimately didn't know what they were doing was wrong. Tommy Robinson needed to be stopped.
I care, you pay