Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Gotta get my rear in gear...

Started by Angry White Male, May 26, 2018, 05:33:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"He's trained in some trade...  I think it's electrical.

Been an electrician since my late teens..

I have higher education now.

You've been a full time liar since you were in kindergarten.

We know iron horse jockey..

He even made up a story about a former poster here phoning him..

I propose a forum for Edward, JOE, Odinson and one poster here who joined us from TRF..

They could call it the fibber forum or factory.

Ya, I remember that. He claimed Annie called him. He likes his bullshit. How frickin pathetic.

I like the idea of a separate forum exclusively for bullshitting wankers. The main posters would be odinson, eddie and old Joe. Call it the Liars Lair. No women would ever register of course. But, at least it would give the three stooges something to do all day.

Odinson

Okay.. If it wasnt Annie..

Then it was some shadow female who doesnt want every1 to know she called the biggest bastard on these forums. :D

Odinson

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"He's trained in some trade...  I think it's electrical.

Been an electrician since my late teens..

I have higher education now.

You've been a full time liar since you were in kindergarten.

We know iron horse jockey..

He even made up a story about a former poster here phoning him..

I propose a forum for Edward, JOE, Odinson and one poster here who joined us from TRF..

They could call it the fibber forum or factory.

Ya, I remember that. He claimed Annie called him. He likes his bullshit. How frickin pathetic.

I like the idea of a separate forum exclusively for bullshitting wankers. The main posters would be odinson, eddie and old Joe. Call it the Liars Lair. No women would ever register of course. But, at least it would give the three stooges something to do all day.

Come on.. You´ve seen the way I look.

Chicks would come screaming. :laugh:

They all want some big, strong northern man... Nordic dynamite. ac_biggrin

Berry Sweet

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Fresh clean sheets!

The unemployed little bullshit boy can only afford yellowish brown stained sheets. It's not a like a woman has ever seen the inside of his one room apartment with shared washroom.

Anonymous

The unemployed little bullshit boy can only afford yellowish brown stained sheets. It's not a like a woman has ever seen the inside of his one room apartment with shared washroom.

Odinson and Dinky Freud are pathological liars. But, Dinky Freud is not as shitty a poster as odinson.

Odinson

Odinson and Dinky Freud are pathological liars. But, Dinky Freud is not as shitty a poster as odinson.

We are nothing alike.. Boys like you always hate me but it makes no difference to me..

You just disagree with everything I say.

You´ll start whining if I say an orange is infact orange.

You just cant let me be..

You have a lot in common with dinky..  

ac_smile

Anonymous

Dinky Freud is clever and you nearly as dumb as TD. But, you both have lying in common.

Odinson

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Dinky Freud is clever and you nearly as dumb as TD. But, yiu both have lying in common.

It doesnt matter what I post..

You just cannot accept it and then you start moaning..

I´m like the Donald and you are a SocialJusticeWarrior. ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Dinky Freud is clever and you nearly as dumb as TD. But, yiu both have lying in common.

That's ridiculous..

Iron horse jockey, like most posters on all the forums you post on all day long does not believe a single word you post about yourself..

An intelligent person would stop posting about him or herself, but you double down on stupidity.

Odinson

That's ridiculous..

Iron horse jockey, like most posters on all the forums you post on all day long does not believe a single word you post about yourself..

An intelligent person would stop posting about him or herself, but you double down on stupidity.

He has made that clear...

Now... Move on..

An intelligent person would move on.

Your belief doesnt change the facts one way or another.

You can worship me or hate me.. It doesnt change anything.

Anonymous

Odinson, nearly every thread you post in, you derail with tales about yourself or some boring childish nonsense..

We won't tolerate Oscar wrecking discussions and we won't tolerate from you..

That's my final word in this thread about it..

If you wish to respond post it in the Derail thread in RR.

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Think I need a haircut.

My lovely fine blonde hair is flowing a little too freely.  Even with a ball cap on, I'm staring to get Magnum P.I. wings flowing out the sides by the ears.

Not that I have anything against Magnum P.I.  He was all man, with his manly hairy exposed chest and his tight little shorts!

Back to the issue at hand!  I have an image to uphold...

My barber is the same guy that used to cut my hair when I was a little kid.  Most people come and go, but this guy has run the same shop in the same place for as long as I can remember.  And he's still cash only.  He does not have a debit machine.  Must be the last guy in town that does not have a debit machine.

Hey Mel, I've seen some of your childhood pics so I have to ask....Does your barber still put the bowl over your head when he cuts your hair?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"Think I need a haircut.

My lovely fine blonde hair is flowing a little too freely.  Even with a ball cap on, I'm staring to get Magnum P.I. wings flowing out the sides by the ears.

Not that I have anything against Magnum P.I.  He was all man, with his manly hairy exposed chest and his tight little shorts!

Back to the issue at hand!  I have an image to uphold...

My barber is the same guy that used to cut my hair when I was a little kid.  Most people come and go, but this guy has run the same shop in the same place for as long as I can remember.  And he's still cash only.  He does not have a debit machine.  Must be the last guy in town that does not have a debit machine.

Hey Mel, I've seen some of your childhood pics so I have to ask....Does your barber still put the bowl over your head when he cuts your hair?

I remember my mom cutting my hair like that when I was a little gaffer.

Rose

https://media.giphy.com/media/mOtjMDSDyZQ3u/giphy.gif">