Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Firing wars-- if Rosanne Need to be fired then so do these libtards

Started by Wazzzup, May 31, 2018, 09:04:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Fashionista"Valerie Jarrett does not look black.
I think Rosanne barr just said something today that she had no idea that Valerie Jarrett was black.  I don't know if Roseanne is telling the truth, BUT just like you say, Jarrett could easily pass for white or be mistaken for white.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
I think Rosanne barr just said something today that she had no idea that Valerie Jarrett was black.  I don't know if Roseanne is telling the truth, BUT just like you say, Jarrett could easily pass for white or be mistaken for white.

I'm sure a lot of people couldn't tell she was black by looking at her either.

Renee

Neither does her mother (Barbra Bowman) both could pass for indo European possibly Mediterranean stock. Her Father, (James Bowman) could go either way, but still he could pass for Indo-European or Indo-Aryan ancestry as well.

In any event, they are all very very light skinned blacks with caucasian facial features. This leads me to believe that there is an awful lot of white stock in their whole family...perhaps even more white than black, and in which case, Valerie Jarrett and her family are simply "passing" or as the leftards would say..."identifying" as black.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Neither does her mother (Barbra Bowman) both could pass for indo European possibly Mediterranean stock. Her Father, (James Bowman) could go either way, but still he could pass for Indo-European or Indo-Aryan ancestry as well.

In any event, they are all very very light skinned blacks with caucasian facial features. This leads me to believe that there is an awful lot of white stock in their whole family...perhaps even more white than black, and in which case, Valerie Jarrett and her family are simply "passing" or as the leftards would say..."identifying" as black.

Here is Valerie Jarrett's mother with former president Obama..

She looks Caucasian to me.

https://romanticpoet.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/obama_whre119_500.jpg">

Rancidmilko

There\'s always a bigger fish.

Wazzzup

Funny how that works.  According to progtards Whites are supposed to have all these wonderful privileges for being white.  Yet so many blacks who could pass for white, like Jarrett, deliberately opt for identifying as black (or in the case of Rachel Dolezal not even be black at all and self-identify as black)

How can that be?

BTW nice to meet you Renee. :howdy:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Red_brazilian_nut"Jarrett is a fucking mutt.

She's not mixed. Jarrett is just as black as Rachel Dolezal ac_sothere  :laugh3:

Rancidmilko

Quote from: "Shen Li"

She's not mixed. Jarrett is just as black as Rachel Dolezal ac_sothere  :laugh3:

Washed too many times in hot water
There\'s always a bigger fish.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Red_brazilian_nut"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

Washed too many times in hot water

WAYCIST!!!

Renee

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

Funny how that works.  According to progtards Whites are supposed to have all these wonderful privileges for being white.  Yet so many blacks who could pass for white, like Jarrett, deliberately opt for identifying as black (or in the case of Rachel Dolezal not even be black at all and self-identify as black)

How can that be?

BTW nice to meet you Renee. :howdy:

Nice to meet you too....

As for why some seemingly white people will "identify" as black,...I think the answers are personal. Some as in the case of Rachel Dolezal,....well they're just batshit leftwing crazy...There is no shortage of those fuckers out there as we all know. The recent political climate has them crawling out of the wood work.

For others I think the answers are more complicated, and tied socially to personal history. Being a cynical person, I'd like to say that it's done for self serving reasons; but I think for a majority who identity as one race or another, it speaks to how they were conditioned to see themselves. Their parents identified as black because their parents identified as black, their relatives and friends all consider themselves black, etc, etc. In other words, they have been conditioned by the external influences in their lives to see themselves in a certain way.

And I think that for most black people who could pass either way, seeing themselves as black is a more accurate vision of themselves regardless of ancestry, especially if they were born and raised in the black community. I say that because there is more to race than just the physical differences between people. In fact the physical aspect of race is a minor player. What we now know about human genetics insists that we throw all the 18th century notions regarding racial classification out the window. The bare scientific truth of human genetics is that white, black, brown, yellow, etc, we are all the same. The real difference between people comes from the amount of emotional energy we have invested in how we precieve each other, and that perception is more often than not, culturally based.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"The bare scientific truth of human genetics is that white, black, brown, yellow, etc, we are all the same. The real difference between people comes from the amount of emotional energy we have invested in how we precieve each other, and that perception is more often than not, culturally based.

Race is a social construct Renee.

Anonymous

Rachel Dolzeal pretends to be black for personal gain. Valerie Jarrett pretends to be more black than white for the same reason. Now, if we could only figure out why Dinky pretends to be female. :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Rachel Dolzeal pretends to be black for personal gain. Valerie Jarrett pretends to be more black than white for the same reason. Now, if we could only figure out why Dinky pretends to be female. :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Do you pretend to be Caucasian iron horse jockey..

Just kidding, I've seen your picture and I can see why you identify as Caucasian.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Rachel Dolzeal pretends to be black for personal gain. Valerie Jarrett pretends to be more black than white for the same reason. Now, if we could only figure out why Dinky pretends to be female. :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

It's not kewl to be white in the US of A.

Rose