News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Should state medical assistance cover...

Started by Erica Mena, June 01, 2018, 11:27:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena

Surgical treatment for obesity? Does welfare assistance cover lapband and sleeve procedures in Canada ? Are you comfortable with your tax dollars treating gluttonous fat fucks who'd rather eat their lives away than take care of themselves ?

Thoughts ?
<t></t>

cc

Dunno. Never heard it mentioned

Cosmetic surgery in general is ... if U want it ...  U Pay
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Berry Sweet

I've never seen anyone in Canada, at least in the West, so obese like in the states.

Odinson

Odinson

You could say that obesity is self-inflicted sickness but you could say that about a lot of things..

Renee

Should your the Canadian socialized system pay for treatment of alcoholism or smoking related illnesses? How about drug rehabilitation?

This thread was a poor attempt at trolling....do better next time.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Should your the Canadian socialized system pay for treatment of alcoholism or smoking related illnesses? How about drug rehabilitation?

At least the OP took pity on a forum that otherwise was "deader than Kelsey's nuts."  It's quite possible -- nay, even likely -- that Kylie just tossed out a random question.  I dunno why the habituees of this forum are so ungracious.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Dunno. Never heard it mentioned

Cosmetic surgery in general is ... if U want it ...  U Pay

Except gender reassignment surgery.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Renee"Should your the Canadian socialized system pay for treatment of alcoholism or smoking related illnesses? How about drug rehabilitation?

At least the OP took pity on a forum that otherwise was "deader than Kelsey's nuts."  It's quite possible -- nay, even likely -- that Kylie just tossed out a random question.  I dunno why the habituees of this forum are so ungracious.

If this place is too slow for you than please feel free to exit stage left.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Most forums are quite slow in late May/early June, and Bricktard's travels are impacting normal board dynamics here.  

I'm not dissing this forum, but even so... the post count from yesterday was what it was.  Moreover, I'm bantering with Renee which you may not have realized.

In any case, if you'd rather I not post here you're welcome to pull the plug again.

Erica Mena

I know, right ? Some people are so touchy lol
<t></t>

Anonymous

Most forums are quite slow in late May/early June, and Bricktard's travels are impacting normal board dynamics here.  

I'm not dissing this forum, but even so... the post count from yesterday was what it was.  Moreover, I'm bantering with Renee which you may not have realized.

In any case, if you'd rather I not post here you're welcome to pull the plug again.

You can do whatever you want.

Anonymous

I'm afraid this is as good as it gets. Fleabag has the IQ of a door stopper.

Anonymous

You can do whatever you want.

Never mind the little girl's tears.

Rose

https://media0.giphy.com/media/mIwRwDz23fxAc/200w.webp">