The best topic

Replies: 7054
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:59:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Weather Watchers Thread

Started by caskur, June 03, 2018, 02:05:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "caskur"End of wave. I thought the lady was posing Thai dance style with her hands.

Were these pictures taken close to where you live caskur?

5 minutes if I get all green lights, ten minutes if I catch red lights...lol
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

The red dots are where I photograph. This is my stomping grounds. North Fremantle and Cottesloe are the beaches I go to... My North Fremantle beach is closed due to our recent storms. I guess they're worried sand dunes may collapse on people or something.  Perth is apparently the most isolated city on the planet and these days, one of the most expensive. I just wished I could turn back the clock 30 years and got more involved in stopping development. It's criminal what they're doing to my city... The greed is disgusting.

http://i66.tinypic.com/j60h1x.jpg">
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Angry White Male

Quote from: "caskur"Perth is apparently the most isolated city on the planet and these days, one of the most expensive. I just wished I could turn back the clock 30 years and got more involved in stopping development. It's criminal what they're doing to my city... The greed is disgusting.

Vancouver is similar.  Not a nice place anymore.  Expensive, congested, with too many fucking people flooding into the area.  Not sure where the fuck all these people are coming from, but many are rich Asians from Hong Kong.

Not a day goes by when I don't think about moving outta here to some small town that doesn't have all the big city problems, and just relax surrounded by peace and quiet without so many fucking people around me.

caskur

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "caskur"Perth is apparently the most isolated city on the planet and these days, one of the most expensive. I just wished I could turn back the clock 30 years and got more involved in stopping development. It's criminal what they're doing to my city... The greed is disgusting.

Vancouver is similar.  Not a nice place anymore.  Expensive, congested, with too many fucking people flooding into the area.  Not sure where the fuck all these people are coming from, but many are rich Asians from Hong Kong.

Not a day goes by when I don't think about moving outta here to some small town that doesn't have all the big city problems, and just relax surrounded by peace and quiet without so many fucking people around me.

I hear you and concur... there are far too many people on the planet.  It got all stupid all of a sudden.

Some guy (American) wrote on my Youtube channel he hasn't seen a seagull where he lives for two whole years and he's on a coast somewhere... He doesn't know WHY there are no seagulls... He wants to move inland somewhere. He thinks the spot where he lives is toxic.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"The red dots are where I photograph. This is my stomping grounds. North Fremantle and Cottesloe are the beaches I go to... My North Fremantle beach is closed due to our recent storms. I guess they're worried sand dunes may collapse on people or something.  Perth is apparently the most isolated city on the planet and these days, one of the most expensive. I just wished I could turn back the clock 30 years and got more involved in stopping development. It's criminal what they're doing to my city... The greed is disgusting.

http://i66.tinypic.com/j60h1x.jpg">

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

caskur

Nothing is happening here... no storms, mild temps.. Nothing really to report.

Fine weekend ahead and a kids party tomorrow.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"Nothing is happening here... no storms, mild temps.. Nothing really to report.

Fine weekend ahead and a kids party tomorrow.

That will be fun caskur.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

caskur

It was OK, the party,... tiring but good just the same. Rain on Wednesday... nice sunset last Sunday night....Which you haven't had yet...lol. Time zones.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

caskur

Thank you... It was a pleasant outing. No wind.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"Thank you... It was a pleasant outing. No wind.

That's rare here.

caskur

It was 3 last night... in fact, it's probably still 3 now.

Even the birds waking up, their vocal cords sound frozen.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

We are in the middle of a heat wave. It's thirty four degrees right now and feels like forty plus. We are surrounded by fresh water, so it's muggy as hell.

caskur

Quote from: "seoulbro"We are in the middle of a heat wave. It's thirty four degrees right now and feels like forty plus. We are surrounded by fresh water, so it's muggy as hell.

It's pissing down wonderful wonderful rain in Perth,,,
- Andy Warhol