Replies: 7378
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Weather Watchers Thread

Started by caskur, June 03, 2018, 02:05:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

And tonights very winter sunset... like, there wasn't a very colourful one.....lol
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

It's absolutely FREEZING here...

39 F outside and 62 F inside....

Now its 7.3 C apparently and it'll be 18 C today. All I want to do is dive under the doona and merge in Spring...lol
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

And you're sending it our way...after balmy Britain, this is an ice chest!!!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "caskur"Now its 7.3 C apparently and it'll be 18 C today. All I want to do is dive under the doona and merge in Spring...lol

Anything around 20C is perfect for this White Boy!

caskur

I like it between 18 - 27 tops...

I'm all caught up in the Thai cave drama at the moment... these types of gripping events really get to me.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"And you're sending it our way...after balmy Britain, this is an ice chest!!!

It's bloody chilly alright...lol
- Andy Warhol

caskur

It's been bitterly cold for us this past fortnight in Perth and I haven't really got any interesting weather news. We're supposed to be getting rain.

Here is a picture from last week. Driving along the road at Port Beach north Fremantle. It's 6.33 am right now and if I was a dedicated sunrise enthusiast, I'd go out and brave the cold.  ac_blush
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"It's been bitterly cold for us this past fortnight in Perth and I haven't really got any interesting weather news. We're supposed to be getting rain.

Here is a picture from last week. Driving along the road at Port Beach north Fremantle. It's 6.33 am right now and if I was a dedicated sunrise enthusiast, I'd go out and brave the cold.  ac_blush

What do you consider bitterly cold caskur?

caskur

- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"Anything under 18.

lol, yep pretty much.

Actually, on the way home from Pt Walter, I hit a bloody curb. I can't believe I did that.

I promised Fash a picture but today the White Faced Heron flew off and now my miserable cold day is worse.

Swan River an hour or so ago..  And yes, I realize this is a shocking picture..
- Andy Warhol

caskur

- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

You used P, or Auto mode, didn't you?

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"You used P, or Auto mode, didn't you?

I went to take weather shots, landscapes, so my setting was on 'Distant Scenery'... But I tried sneaking up on that bloody heron and it flew off. I'm shocked I didn't have to straighten the horizon.

I use my Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ300 Digital Camera ... it's got pretty flash factory settings.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

I got some exposed roots for the tree group... someone in Canada there has a fascination or concern rather, with tree root exposure from storm erosion..
- Andy Warhol