The best topic

Replies: 10385
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:06:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Weather Watchers Thread

Started by caskur, June 03, 2018, 02:05:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

They roast alive at 20C!!!!

If you ask Siri for the temperature here, she will say "Hot" at 28. In the UK she says "Hot" at 21!!

But its touching 30 in some parts...for them its hell on earth. The problem is they do not possess cooling resources. They don't even open windows!!!

I never watch the ABC. If I want leftist propaganda, I'll visit The Guardian. The ABC needs to be shut down or sold off.

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"They roast alive at 20C!!!!

I never watch the ABC. If I want leftist propaganda, I'll visit The Guardian. The ABC needs to be shut down or sold off.

Go watch Four Corners on iview about the rescue of the Thai boys... IT'S BRILLIANT.

I don't watch Q & A anymore because of the lefturds propaganda... But I'm anti-politics.

I crave the high standards of bygone days.

My great-grandfather was secretary of the railway union back in the old days and got a state funeral when he died.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

I have no problem with freedom of speech, and differing political perspectives.

I have a MASSIVE problem with the ABC being categorically biased to the left on MY money.

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"I have no problem with freedom of speech, and differing political perspectives.

I have a MASSIVE problem with the ABC being categorically biased to the left on MY money.

I briefly saw the guy who hosts Q & A shutdown false allegations of calling a pollie, "racist" twice... so I think people have been complaining about the ABC and they're adjusting.

But all the stations are lefturds... channel nine is the worst.

You should be more worried pollies work in warm air conned buildings while most of the ES peons are suffering under astronomical electricity bills.

Whose idea was it to privatize our phones giving arseholes overseas our telephone numbers? We had a good country and we lost control of it. I am VERY angry about that.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

The political class is slowly destroying what we had at all levels.

caskur

Yep and on that sad note, I better go visit my step-father...
- Andy Warhol

caskur

It's raining which is absolutely fantastic. I went on a big 6 hour round trip yesterday and got great shots...

This is coming back to Perth from a sunny location....lol

If our weather looked like this once a week, life would be perfect.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"It's raining which is absolutely fantastic. I went on a big 6 hour round trip yesterday and got great shots...

That is heavy rain caskur.

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "caskur"It's raining which is absolutely fantastic. I went on a big 6 hour round trip yesterday and got great shots...

Yes, we get dumped on during winter then 9 months of begging for more!

But North oh that (I'm heading south up there) this was our day...

PERFECTION. ...
- Andy Warhol

Chuck Bronson

Looked at the sign, and questioned whether daytime running lights are required on vehicles sold in Australia.  It appears not!  Am quite surprised, since they are required in Canada on cars built after December 1, 1989...

caskur

My car lights go on automatically.... I'm not sure if the lights on the crewman I was in were on... I was too busy taking pictures but I made my husband drive under the speed limit which was 100 kms... we were driving at 85... It was so dangerous.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"

Yes, we get dumped on during winter then 9 months of begging for more!

But North oh that (I'm heading south up there) this was our day...

PERFECTION. ...

It was your day because the weather was pleasant North of Perth?

caskur

Yes, the city was wild and woolly but north of Perth was lightly cloudy and lovely... I did try to post the pictures but it seems I no longer can post attachments... my allowance is up..

I'll PM you the fb pictures instead...
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"Yes, the city was wild and woolly but north of Perth was lightly cloudy and lovely... I did try to post the pictures but it seems I no longer can post attachments... my allowance is up..

Really??

caskur

Quote from: "caskur"Yes, the city was wild and woolly but north of Perth was lightly cloudy and lovely... I did try to post the pictures but it seems I no longer can post attachments... my allowance is up..

Really??

Yes, isn't it?

Am I wrong?

I hope I'm wrong.
- Andy Warhol