Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

See you....

Started by Bricktop, June 03, 2018, 04:18:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "cc"The mere thought of haggis turns my stomach

It's gross. Most British food is.

Meat pies, roast beef, and Yorkshire pudding.

Bricktop

Ive had the wonderful haggis, black pudding and many other Islay treats. But mostly whisky. Theres no place on earth like this paradise. I dont want to leave.

I cant show the pucs until I return, but trust me you'll be GREEN with envy.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Ive had the wonderful haggis, black pudding and many other Islay treats. But mostly whisky. Theres no place on earth like this paradise. I dont want to leave.

If I ate haggis and blood sausage I would be green all right, but not with envy :beurk:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

If I ate haggis and blood sausage I would be green all right, but not with envy :beurk:

Everyone would. Well, except a Scotsman.

Anonymous

I wouldn't mind going to Scotland if it weren't for the food.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "seoulbro"I wouldn't mind going to Scotland if it weren't for the food.

You can still get standard Western/Asian cuisine there in most places, I'm sure.

When I went to Germany as a kid, there was some shit there my relatives cooked that I wasn't exactly fond of, but basic Western cuisine is easy enough to find.  McDonald's are everywhere, etc...

Frood

Like Mel said. Anything can be eaten virtually most places.
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Blood sausage is nice with mashed potatoes.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

Blood sausage is nice with mashed potatoes.

I've had it. It sounds worse than it is. I'm Ukrainian. I like my kovbasa.

Frood

I like it grilled Argentinean style.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "seoulbro"I wouldn't mind going to Scotland if it weren't for the food.

You can still get standard Western/Asian cuisine there in most places, I'm sure.

When I went to Germany as a kid, there was some shit there my relatives cooked that I wasn't exactly fond of, but basic Western cuisine is easy enough to find.  McDonald's are everywhere, etc...

You can get paki food anywhere in the UK.

Frood

Indian, Pakistani, Korean, South American, Thai, Malaysian, Middle Eastern, Chinese, Italian, virtually anything. Even American steakhouse.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Indian, Pakistani, Korean, South American, Thai, Malaysian, Middle Eastern, Chinese, Italian, virtually anything. Even American steakhouse.

Even British pub grub if you can believe it.

Frood

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Indian, Pakistani, Korean, South American, Thai, Malaysian, Middle Eastern, Chinese, Italian, virtually anything. Even American steakhouse.

Even British pub grub if you can believe it.

They get quite testy when Aussies point out that their fish and chips are shithouse compared to ours.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

I only like halibut battered and deep fried. There are some local fresh water fish that are good that way too.