Ahead in 68 at moment

63 needed for majority
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Ahead in 68 at moment

63 needed for majority

I saw that. Looking good. :thumbup:

Anonymous

I find it difficult to get excited about any politician..

But, I understand Ontarians craved change..

We did in 2015 and it we got more than we bargained for.

cc

"Change" itself means nothing

Realistic / constructive change means everything

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I find it difficult to get excited about any politician..

But, I understand Ontarians craved change..

We did in 2015 and it we got more than we bargained for.

Ontario in 2018 is not Alberta in 2015. I get your point, but it is an apples to oranges comparison.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc""Change" itself means nothing

Realistic / constructive change means everything

All sizzle and no steak. There was another election in 2015 that delivered that.

cc

Bro

https://media.istockphoto.com/photos/happy-child-playing-outdoors-picture-id140474547">

71 39  8 current trend

63 needed

cc

Now if he can turn the economy around, this in many ways Trump-like guy just might save the province

Amazing eh Seoul - "loaded" polls run by old hokey standards  cannot predict the power of populism - reaching out to yer regular folk

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Now if he can turn the economy around, this in many ways Trump-like guy just might save the province

Amazing eh Seoul - "loaded" polls run by old hokey standards  cannot predict the power of populism - reaching out to yet regular folk

NDP voters are less likely than Tory voters to make it to a polling booth on election day. And I for one am so damned glad dipper voters are lazy. ac_dance

cc

LOL

It could have been literally a tragedy for working people

I also think populists are intimidated by progs to say they will vote for a populist kinda person - they fib to pollsters

72 - 40 and holding strong

cc

Same panic as for Trump

Examples: "Twit" ter Bedwetters  in panic mode

Right now I'm afraid for my trans friends, my queer friends, friends who are undocumented and people of colour. I'm afraid for women, people living with HIV, sex workers and survivors of sexual assault.

All of my feeds are full of people talking about moving out of Ontario and how upset they are. So where are these PC voters? Come out and show your face and explain yourself!!

I hate that Doug Ford will speak for all Ontarians! I'm so scared for my province

This is what toronto is- pockets of progressive surrounded by a conservative (read: racist, sexist, anti-immigrant etc) abyss

A disappointing showcase of how prevalent stupidity really is. Unbelievable. Our days of shaking our heads at Americans have officially ended. Now we're looking into a mirror.

[size=150]Déjà vu or What?!!![/size]  :roll:  ... or what!!!

cc

Update

Conservatism is a mental disease, one of cruelty to fellow people. But it's a disease of choice, and it must be eradicated

Good work, ppl of #Ontario. You decided that hate and discrimination is better than love and understanding. You fucked the province over for the next 4 years.

I feel so sick to my stomach and disappointed in voters. You have ushered in Trumpism into a Canadian government. Screw you to all those who have. You have proven yourself stupid ignorant bafoons

Ford Nation Is an Abomination

We live in a province where white cisgender heterosexual men who voted Conservative are essentially saying they don't give a shit about the women in their lives.

One for Bro - Why aren't our people actually showing up to vote?

I don't understand what this province is and how heartless and horrible the people are who just voted in this inhumane monster. I'm actually disgusted. #Toronto is such a bubble while the majority of #Ontario is full of terrible.

Mediocre white men continue to fail up.

Doug Ford's first act as Premier is to shut up a woman. Nice start.

A reminder that unqualified white men don't even need to try to acquire high levels of power.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "cc"Update

Conservatism is a mental disease, one of cruelty to fellow people. But it's a disease of choice, and it must be eradicated

Good work, ppl of #Ontario. You decided that hate and discrimination is better than love and understanding. You fucked the province over for the next 4 years.

I feel so sick to my stomach and disappointed in voters. You have ushered in Trumpism into a Canadian government. Screw you to all those who have. You have proven yourself stupid ignorant bafoons

We live in a province where white cisgender heterosexual men who voted Conservative are essentially saying they don't give a shit about the women in their lives.

I don't understand what this province is and how heartless and horrible the people are who just voted in this inhumane monster. I'm actually disgusted. #Toronto is such a bubble while the majority of #Ontario is full of terrible.

A reminder that unqualified white men don't even need to try to acquire high levels of power.

This has nothing to do with race, but the lefties just can't help but bring race into it.  Its really a reminder of how the "anti-racist" "anti-sexist "left increasingly hates on white men.

Just knowing those people are unhappy makes me happy :yahoo:

schadenfreude!

Anonymous

The final tally I am seeing is PC-76, NDP-40, Liberals-7 and Green-1. The PC's got 40.63% of the vote, NDP-33,69%, Liberals-19.30% and Greens-4.62%.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Update

I saw a bit of this ceec. Ford won't be under constant attack because he won't play ball on scam carbon taxes, because he will allow beer and wine in corner stores(unionized LCBO are shitting themselves), or that he will make life more affordable for workers and employers. He will be under daily attack because he is insubordinate to the progtard scum who want to continue destroying that province.

I see an ultra prog alt on VF is already playing the idiot Ford card. It will be four years of this detachment from the real world and real working people that all Canadians will have to endure.