Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Random Thoughts: Paul Reubens...

Started by Angry White Male, June 11, 2018, 07:18:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

...aka Pee-Wee Herman.

Not that I watched the show as a kid, or even care for the guy, but wasn't he treated a little harsh in the aftermath?

I've never been to an 'adult movie theater,' but I would assume that half the people there would be yankin' their shit.  Yank yer shit, and then leave.  What other reason would one go to an adult movie theater?

And why, with all the crime on the streets, would police have the time to go undercover into an adult theater with binoculars and check who's yankin' their shit, and who is not yankin' their shit.

A handful of people were arrested there at the same time, so it is assumed people go there to yank their shit.

Oh well...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"...aka Pee-Wee Herman.

Not that I watched the show as a kid, or even care for the guy, but wasn't he treated a little harsh in the aftermath?

I've never been to an 'adult movie theater,' but I would assume that half the people there would be yankin' their shit.  Yank yer shit, and then leave.  What other reason would one go to an adult movie theater?

And why, with all the crime on the streets, would police have the time to go undercover into an adult theater with binoculars and check who's yankin' their shit, and who is not yankin' their shit.

A handful of people were arrested there at the same time, so it is assumed people go there to yank their shit.

Oh well...

He is creepy.

Angry White Male

If I had kids, I may not let them anywhere near him, but nonetheless being creepy isn't against the law though...

Frood

I was looking at a picture of your PM earlier and thinking he looked like Peewee a little. Weird.
Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

Sadly, the similarities don't just end with looks...   :sad:

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Ibut nonetheless being creepy isn't against the law though...

">

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Oh well...

He is creepy.

He's fucking white, of course he's a fucking creep.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"White but built like an Asian.

Looks like East Asian, acts likes white.

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Better driver and well hung?
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

No well hung dude calls himself "pee wee"

Frood

Pei-Wei  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Pei-Wei  ac_biggrin

There used to be a male Chinese poster on VF who used the handle Teenie Weenie. What the fuck was tiny weiner thinking.

JOE

Oh well...

He got arrested in Florida. More or less the deep south. They actually care about chit like that down there.

Not terribly surprising tho since mere children have actually been arrested in the States for kissing holding hands.

Its a Puritan nation