The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

life on mars....

Started by deadskinmask, June 08, 2018, 12:29:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"howdy, yall.... consider me to be a tiny Curiosity rover (except that i actually exist).... i'm coming by to test the soil and see just how inhabitable your little red planet is.... :laugh:

I have been here for five and a half years. I've seen many this place change names more than once. But, I have changed too. I don't get too hung up on a character. I look at the post for what it's worth and not the poster behind it. It's a lot more enjoyable way to post for me anyway.

Hope you like it here and if newcomers are friendly to the natives, you will find this planet very inhabitable. ac_drinks

kiebers

Quote from: "deadskinmask"wet floor signs? don't yall sell mops? sounds like you need new employees more than new signs.... :laugh:

It was mopped...I just had to squeegee  everyone around the wet spot. Kinda like...nevermind  :laugh:
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"wet floor signs? don't yall sell mops? sounds like you need new employees more than new signs.... :laugh:

It was mopped...I just had to squeegee  everyone around the wet spot. Kinda like...nevermind  :laugh:

ac_blush

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"howdy, yall.... consider me to be a tiny Curiosity rover (except that i actually exist).... i'm coming by to test the soil and see just how inhabitable your little red planet is.... :laugh:

Hello deadskinmask, nice to see you again..

You're welcome anytime..

Looking at IHJ's reply to your post, I can see he misunderstood your meaning...lol.

I really have to stop looking at my phone when I've only got a minute or two to read it.

Dsm, I read the thread title and not really the op itself. I thought your post was about the red planet, not the blue cashew. :laugh3:

I hope you stick around.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

You're welcome anytime..

Looking at IHJ's reply to your post, I can see he misunderstood your meaning...lol.

I really have to stop looking at my phone when I've only got a minute or two to read it.

Dsm, I read the thread title and not really the op itself. I thought your post was about the red planet, not the blue cashew. :laugh3:

I hope you stick around.

lol. thanks, man.... but watch the vid anyway.... :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

You're welcome anytime..

I hope you stick around.

lol. thanks, man.... but watch the vid anyway.... :laugh:

I sure will.

Blazor

I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Blazor":pop:

whats up, buddy? how you doing? you're becoming increasingly difficult to find....

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Herman"I watched the video. :thumbup:

what'd ya think? any ideas you wanna share with the class?

Anonymous

I finally watched it. It gives an interesting perspective. Some new stuff I never heard before.

Blazor

I liked it how at the end, the old man said "they expect us to believe the astronauts were protected (from radiation) by a thin sheet of aluminum, when they cover us with a lead blanket for a dental xray".  :laugh:

Blazor

Quote from: "Blazor":pop:

whats up, buddy? how you doing? you're becoming increasingly difficult to find....

Im still right here in Virginia, you're welcome anytime  :laugh:

Lol, Im on 6 forums now I think, Im not hard to find. Surprised you havent signed up at BF yet. I've been real busy IRL so I pop in each at least once a day, some I post, some I dont, just depends.

Lately I've been spending a lot of time on a Jeep forum researching. I HAVE to replace my suspension and tires between this month and next. I just want a couple more inches (thats what she said), in lift, maybe tire too. All of its so wore out. This project has been stressing me lately.

Also been trying to take care of myself, working out and stuff. Dealing with stuff around the house, like I had an electrical issue I was dealing with. Warm out so there has been a lot to do.

How bout you man, doing good I imagine?

deadskinmask

i went by BF to look and possibly register. i clicked on the second page of the 1,000,000 post thred. my playstation said 'unable to download. please enable javascript'. i thought that was odd that something would try to download automatically.... then i clicked the first page of the 1,000,000 post thred and it triggered so many automatic downloads, my fuckin playstation froze.... i told kat but shes got other things to worry about.... nah. yall can keep your bug-ware.... but i would strongly urge you to see whats been picked up in your files....

Berry Sweet

They say the temperatures above the earth are massively high...enough to melt steel, aluminum, etc...if that's the case how would their space craft survive it?