Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Crazy Rich Asians

Started by Anonymous, June 03, 2018, 08:08:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

I remember when the K1kes in Hollywood made a movie about epic beardman (a real life incident where an old white guy was assaulted by a feral pavement ape on a bus), and they took it upon themselves to change it to an old Mexican dude being attacked by a group of 'Neo Nazis'...... Unbelievable.  Naturally there was a backlash and I think the film flopped.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I remember when the K1kes in Hollywood made a movie about epic beardman (a real life incident where an old white guy was assaulted by a feral pavement ape on a bus), and they took it upon themselves to change it to an old Mexican dude being attacked by a group of 'Neo Nazis'...... Unbelievable.  Naturally there was a backlash and I think the film flopped.

Hollywood is full of prog wackos.

Aryan

It's on it's arse these days, what with people watching shows and films free online and talented directors who aren't part of the Hollywood clique making movies........ Hopefully it will go under soon.

They've more or less killed the Star Wars franchise due to the lefty SJW crap they always insist on promoting. Fans don't want to see political crap in movies or be exposed to blatant subliminal messaging.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"It's on it's arse these days, what with people watching shows and films free online and talented directors who aren't part of the Hollywood clique making movies........ Hopefully it will go under soon.

They've more or less killed the Star Wars franchise due to the lefty SJW crap they always insist on promoting. Fans don't want to see political crap in movies or be exposed to blatant subliminal messaging.

Free films and shows are still prog works of "art".