Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Odinson's Gay Nazi Phantasies.

Started by Anonymous, August 23, 2013, 02:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romero

Quote from: "Odinson"It is of course okay to post shit like that because I´m a white man.

You can dish it out but you can't take it?

And, Finns aren't only white.

Odinson

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Odinson"It is of course okay to post shit like that because I´m a white man.

Yes we are.   :lol:

Odinson

A bunch of whiteboys.

Romero

Quote from: "Odinson"

Nah, there are also black Finns, Middle Eastern Finns, Asian Finns...

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"

Nah, there are also black Finns, Middle Eastern Finns, Asian Finns...

Finns are white... You are just arguing of the colour of blue like you always do.

Romero

This isn't a hundred years ago. You know very well there are black Finns, Middle Eastern Finns, Asian Finns etc. You live there. Anyone with Finnish citizenship   is just as Finnish as you are, regardless of race.

Odinson

Quote from: "Romero"This isn't a hundred years ago. You know very well there are black Finns, Middle Eastern Finns, Asian Finns etc. You live there. Anyone with Finnish citizenship   is just as Finnish as you are, regardless of race.

Good except finns are an ethnic group.Blue eyed blonde whiteguy against a black eyed african... Which of these guys do you think is finnish?

Citizenship does not make you finnish you commie piece of shit.

What if I had a citizenship in Congo.

Imagine the headlines "a congoleze male murders a commie" and then they post my mugshot.

Romero

Come on. Your children are going to be black. They're not going to be Fins? I'm pretty sure they are.

Odinson

Hello!? The galaxy is calling Romero. Romero listening?

Odinson

Quote from: "Romero"Come on. Your children are going to be black. They're not going to be Fins? I'm pretty sure they are.

Hmmm.

Romero

It's pretty ironic that you dislike blacks and ethnic Africans as true Finns yet are fathering three of your own.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"It's pretty ironic that you dislike blacks and ethnic Africans as true Finns yet are fathering three of your own.

Maybe being a father will change his mind about bigotry.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Romero"It's pretty ironic that you dislike blacks and ethnic Africans as true Finns yet are fathering three of your own.

Maybe being a father will change his mind about bigotry.

It´s not as bad as it sounds... I´m just being completely exposed like a nerve.

Odinson

I think your clown ass stupidity halted at me being congoleze.

Odinson

Karl is not a swedish name. They are named Gunnar, Olof, Pehr etc.

Karl is a german name.