The best topic

Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

You can NOT choose your gender.

Started by Angry White Male, June 15, 2018, 09:30:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"Looks like the Aryan Thunder and the Jewess Princess shall never be able to get along...   :laugh:

yeah but the jew jokes are lame at this point..

We all know her ancestors were jews from the old prussian region... We get it..

Try get her to admit it though and quit branding anyone who says it as a 'Nazi Conspiracy theorist'....... Good luck with that one.

You are a conspiracy theorist..  :laugh:

The jewish conspiracy theory just doesnt make any sense since they are taking the full brunt of the "multicultural enrichment"..

Nonsense, unless you class Europe and the US as 'Jewish' nations, as opposed to white ones.....

If by now, after all the evidence I have presented, you still don't see the Jewish hidden hand in the orchestration of multiculturalism throughout formerly white countries, then I'm sorry to say you're another lost cause, and I wish you and your imaginary Somalian wife and kids all the best for the future.  :sad:

These countries are becoming so anti-semitic that pretty soon jews have no place to go.. Other than Israel.

Jews cant live in a muslim controlled territory..

Well, they need to blame their Satanic NWO brethren for that, who have been fanatical in their endeavors to flood Europe with the dregs of the third world.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"There are some 'low level', for want of a better term, Jews who have suffered from the multicult social experiment, but they can always retreat to Israel if things get too bad. Where can whites go? It's not as though we have a homeland to preserve our race and identity...

Israel has more "dregs" than Europe.

Odinson

Quote from: "SCOUSE"There are some 'low level', for want of a better term, Jews who have suffered from the multicult social experiment, but they can always retreat to Israel if things get too bad. Where can whites go? It's not as though we have a homeland to preserve our race and identity...

Most of the jews are "low level".. They aint all lawyers..

Most of them do not fit the jewish profile... They are less visible.

Lefties do not support Israel.. They are attacking them.

Jews are no longer in the "defend this" list for SocialJusticeWarriors.

Negroes, muslims, phaggots and females are on the list.

The israelis run short on allies if the SJWs win.

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnE1YULrqxY

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

As a Christian, Israel is the country I want to see more than any other..

But, I know she has many enemies..

Last weekend at my husband's softball team barbeque two members of his team were blaming Israel for all the Middle East's problems..

On top of that, they accused the Israel's of forcing a brutal aparrtheid in Gaza and the West Bank and kicking out black Jews(Falashas)..

Seems those experts never heard of operation Solomon.

Aryan

Most of the jews are "low level".. They aint all lawyers..

Most of them do not fit the jewish profile... They are less visible.

Lefties do not support Israel.. They are attacking them.

Jews are no longer in the "defend this" list for SocialJusticeWarriors.

Negroes, muslims, phaggots and females are on the list.

The israelis run short on allies if the SJWs win.

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnE1YULrqxY

The (((elite families))) are for the most part Jews and crypto Jews, Soros, Rothschilds, Rockefellers etc..... There are of course non Jewish shot callers but this cancerous uber rich cabal is disproportionately made up of Jews in relation to their miniscule population size.

As for Israel, you're right, much of the left has turned against the Zionists, due to their treatment of the Palestinians. However, do not fall into the trap of thinking that the Zionist 'Israel first' flag wavers are friends of the white race and our plight, they are not. In fact they are quite the opposite....... You see, these Zionist Neo Cons have infiltrated many right wing organisations and transformed them into 'Kosher Nationalist' groups, which wrongly paint the picture that Islam is the root of the problem, when of course it is just a symptom of organised International Jewry.  Naturally they are vehemently anti White Nationalist, or 'Nazi' as they call us, (Oy Vey!  :001_rolleyes: ), so talk of the ongoing White Genocide industry being perpetrated by the ZOG juggernaut is out of bounds, just like any other so called 'anti semitism', because apparently the Jews are victims too in all of this, not the cause, regardless of the mountain of evidence which says otherwise.

I can't post links, but google 'Antifa dox ICE employees'..... some beedy eyed little K1ke trying to ruin so called 'nazis' in the US, which of course to Antifa means anyone on the political right. Another day, another whitey hating Jew...

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

As a Christian, Israel is the country I want to see more than any other..

But, I know she has many enemies..

Last weekend at my husband's softball team barbeque two members of his team were blaming Israel for all the Middle East's problems..

On top of that, they accused the Israel's of forcing a brutal aparrtheid in Gaza and the West Bank and kicking out black Jews(Falashas)..

Seems those experts never heard of operation Solomon.
Most leftists see israeli Jews not as jews, but as whites oppressing people of color--palestinians and other muslims.  

To most leftists-Only white people can be the source of the worlds problems, Muslims are just victims of white oppression.

Aryan

Well, at least we can agree that the vast majority of leftists are brain dead, hypocritical morons.  :laugh:

I do have to question the sanity of far left anti-Israel Jews. Although I guess it's just a similar phenomenon to white anti-whites, be it a slightly less common trend. White self hatred has almost become mainstream in this day and age, especially amongst the so called 'educated' cosmopolitan middle class....

Wazzzup

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Well, at least we can agree that the vast majority of leftists are brain dead, hypocritical morons.  :laugh:

I do have to question the sanity of far left anti-Israel Jews. Although I guess it's just a similar phenomenon to white anti-whites, be it a slightly less common trend. White self hatred has almost become mainstream in this day and age, especially amongst the so called 'educated' cosmopolitan middle class....

Its the ultimate virtue signal.  if you re white, what is the best way to show you are not a racist and redeem yourself of white guilt?  Answer: hate whites.

Aryan

Yep, or in other words, retarded. I weep for the future of humanity.

Odinson

Trans-genders, male feminists, lefties etc. are completely stable and reasonable people.

">

Odinson

There are females in the NFL games..

They are called cheerleaders.. And jealous fat bitch feminists are trying to get rid of them.

Aryan

I remember coppercab, he was so extreme with his cuckoldry that it became pretty obvious his 'character' was a parody and he was just another attention seeking e-whore.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Well, at least we can agree that the vast majority of leftists are brain dead, hypocritical morons.  :laugh:

Its the ultimate virtue signal.  if you re white, what is the best way to show you are not a racist and redeem yourself of white guilt?  Answer: hate whites.

I was ignorant of this Wazzzup until you started to open my eyes about this..

Thank you.

ac_smile

Odinson

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I remember coppercab, he was so extreme with his cuckoldry that it became pretty obvious his 'character' was a parody and he was just another attention seeking e-whore.

They are extreme like that.. Even more so.

A leftie gets his ass raped by a somali but he still wants the rapist to get to stay in the country.

Odinson

Heard in the news that germans are moving to countries with less Merkelized aka completely fucked immigration policy..

Like Hungary and even Finland.

I´ve noticed that lately there has been a lot more crappy finnish speaking germans in here...

Speaking finnish means that they are trying to settle in.