The best topic

Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Sweet Little Fashionista Has Become a Smartass

Started by Anonymous, June 16, 2018, 09:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

How can you associate with this inglorious cadre of reprobates and villains and not become a smartass???????

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"How can you associate with this inglorious cadre of reprobates and villains and not become a smartass???????

Speak for yourself. I am a positive influence.

Bricktop

Well, of course you're not included in the reprobate category...

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Aw - A fun thread about our leader becomes yet another nazi agenda  thread ...  brilliant, sigh

Same for damned near every  post anywhere in this forum in one way or another

How to take the fun and enjoyment out of an ENTIRE forum 101

A one track mind.

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"I present exhibit A.

https://thebluecashew.net/the-blue-cashew-f2/you-can-not-choose-your-gender-t9366.html">https://thebluecashew.net/the-blue-cashew-f2/you-can-not-choose-your-gender-t9366.html

:roll:

Odinson

Aryan

Quote from: "cc"Aw - A fun thread about our leader becomes yet another nazi agenda  thread ...  brilliant, sigh

Same for damned near every  post anywhere in this forum in one way or another

How to take the fun and enjoyment out of an ENTIRE forum 101

You need to lighten up a tad, go have a bagel and watch some classic Gaza strip bombing footage or something...

cc

See! You just can't stop yourself ^^ .... not even in a fun thread

Fun thread turned into hitler jargon

it is yourself who needs to lighten up -> this thread especially was a fun thread until you polluted it with YOUR  agenda

it is yourself who keeps playing the hitler nazi card EVERYWHERE  .. polluting everything you touch .. and needs to keep it out of unrelated threads

No one else turns most every thread into hate threads

When you are here:

most threads become polluted with your nazi / hitler agenda spreading into so many threads that  the whole place comes off as an alternative Stormc-nt  .... and ceases to be anything even close to the great forum it was

Get over it. Hitler lost the war in which his supremacist Arian agenda and military got 10s of millions of troops and civilians  killed and maimed throughout Europe and N Africa

wakey wakey ...  hitler is history .... and  dead
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"See! You just can't stop yourself ^^ .... not even in a fun thread

Fun thread turned into hitler jargon

it is yourself who needs to lighten up -> this thread especially was a fun thread until you polluted it with YOUR  agenda

it is yourself who keeps playing the hitler nazi card EVERYWHERE  .. polluting everything you touch .. and needs to keep it out of unrelated threads

No one else turns most every thread into hate threads

When you are here:

most threads become polluted with your nazi / hitler agenda spreading into so many threads that  the whole place comes off as an alternative Stormc-nt  .... and ceases to be anything even close to the great forum it was

Get over it. Hitler lost the war in which his supremacist Arian agenda and military got 10s of millions of troops and civilians  killed and maimed throughout Europe and N Africa

wakey wakey ...  hitler is history .... and  dead

This was a funny thread until the one trick pony showed up.

Aryan

Hate thread? WTF are you talking about...  ac_toofunny

So making a light hearted reference to your Kosher-like behavior is 'hate' according to you?

Funny, you seem to think calling me a 'nazi' is perfectly ok, but if  I refer to you as  a Jew??? It's somehow beyond the pale and you lose your shit...  ac_unsure

cc

Let's get it straight here - No shit lost - that's your usual hokey tactic ad hom ploy when you are called out for what you do

Let's get it straight here - nazi agenda is not "light hearted" .. it's vile agenda

Let's get it straight here - It is you who called yourself a nazi and follow with peddling nazi propaganda wholesale with no apology - then say you should not be called one?

Let's get it straight here - Thus calling you a 'nazi' as you yourself do IS perfectly ok

Let's get it straight here - Inserting your nazi crap EVERYWHERE (even in this previously innocent fun thread)  is turning this site into a version of Stormfnt

Quote from: "seoulbro"This was a funny thread until the one trick pony showed up.
Exactly as he does to most every thread he appears in ... and most every post he makes everywhere

Let's get it straight here - Frankly, I'm tired of being part of what becomes The Blue Stormfrnt when a hitler lover is spewing his crap around
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Aryan

Wrong, I don't refer to myself as a 'nazi' because it is a Jewish derived insult, something that I have stated before. I'm actually a White Nationalist if you wish to be precise.

And yes you do 'lose your shit' every time the J subject is brought up, especially when someone dares to suggest that you're Jewish, and in extreme cases you descend into what can only be described as the Jewish  variant of a chimpout.....

Why so touchy and sensitive about this particular topic CC? Is there anything that you feel you need to come clean about?

Actually scratch that, most people have figured you're a Jew by now anyway.  :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Wrong, I don't refer to myself as a 'nazi' because it is a Jewish derived insult, something that I have stated before. I'm actually a White Nationalist if you wish to be precise.

===

And as I've stated before, a trite, banal and quite predictable one, unimpeded by any logic filters.

In this you probably have some matches here (except for the white nationalist part) -- but that's another story.

Quote=== Actually scratch that, most people have figured you're a Jew by now anyway.  :laugh3:

There is a Hebrew word for "making excuses" that is often used these days to describe a category of political posturing.  I seem to recall the word translates more or less literally as "explaining" (as in "mansplaining" which implies a superior moral tone.)  At any rate, one sees in cc a tendency to view current events differently than Haaretz does.  At the moment I can't recall the actual word.

And you're right that I among others have some thoughts about where cc is coming from.   ac_lmfao

But the actual matter of her ethnicity or religion don't trouble me.  I just deplore facile "explanation" of stuff that are plainly bullshit.

Renee

Quote from: "cc"Let's get it straight here - No shit lost - that's your usual hokey tactic ad hom ploy when you are called out for what you do

Let's get it straight here - nazi agenda is not "light hearted" .. it's vile agenda

Let's get it straight here - It is you who called yourself a nazi and follow with peddling nazi propaganda wholesale with no apology - then say you should not be called one?

Let's get it straight here - Thus calling you a 'nazi' as you yourself do IS perfectly ok

Let's get it straight here - Inserting your nazi crap EVERYWHERE (even in this previously innocent fun thread)  is turning this site into a version of Stormfnt

Quote from: "seoulbro"This was a funny thread until the one trick pony showed up.
Exactly as he does to most every thread he appears in ... and most every post he makes everywhere

Let's get it straight here - Frankly, I'm tired of being part of what becomes The Blue Stormfrnt when a hitler lover is spewing his crap around

I'm glad someone besides myself has taken issue with this. I guess better late than never.

But I'm going to warn you CC....calling him out on the daily stormer crap will elicit a torrent of tears from the nazi man boy...His water works have been overflowing for years, as the turf burns on his ass that he recieved from yours truly, are chronically inflamed.

Unfortunately despite initial efforts to curb the little shitlord's nazi tripe, he has been given free reign to try and make this place unpalatable to any of us that have even the slightest modicum of morality in our social conciousness.

But then again this is not my house...and the content here is free to circle the rim of the bowl as the management sees fit...... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview