The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Sweet Little Fashionista Has Become a Smartass

Started by Anonymous, June 16, 2018, 09:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

Seems that way.  Unless, of course, they want something outta Whitey...

realgrimm

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"Fashie said..

"Dr King would co0ndemn Antifa."

She used a racial slur... I was shocked.

You got me.

:001_rolleyes:

Oh!! The Horror!!!

She tries to downplay it but can't fool me ... This is serious stuff .. She should give herself a timeout

">

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"
Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"Fashie said..

"Dr King would co0ndemn Antifa."

She used a racial slur... I was shocked.

You got me.

:001_rolleyes:

Oh!! The Horror!!!

She tries to downplay it but can't fool me ... This is serious stuff .. She should give herself a timeout

">

I don't get it realgrimm.

ac_dunno

Odinson

Quote from: "SCOUSE"What is it with fat white women and groids?  ac_dunno

I can only assume it's because most desirable white fellas don't find fatties attractive, so instead the gluttonous fast food bingers resort to spreading those flabby tree trunks for the less fussy, African gentlemen.  :yuk:

Renee is quite attractive..

She hides it with all that man-hating bitchyness..

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Odinson"She hides it with all that man-hating bitchyness..

She's especially angry now, because her husband had enough of her and threw her outta the house!

Frood

Quote from: "Odinson"

I can only assume it's because most desirable white fellas don't find fatties attractive, so instead the gluttonous fast food bingers resort to spreading those flabby tree trunks for the less fussy, African gentlemen.  :yuk:

Not to be mean but Renee has obesity issues. Quite severe ones from the look of her selfies.
Blahhhhhh...

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Peaches"^^^  There's one now.

Look, Sparky... I've identified the spots where first SCOUSE, joined by odinson and then Mel, have  sequentially jacked the thread, making it a candidate for splitting and moving.  Then I spent some time trying to show Mel why his troll has no traction.  And now the entire thread remains on the gen forum, nobody minds the antics of Mel or Scouse or odinson, but you and your big bro Herm are both wanting to ad hom and fag lame little old me just so you can feel like you're part of things.  

If that's what passes for a life for you, you have my sympathy but not much of my patience.

I had thought my comments about the fictitious video would help the thread on its way to RR, and I'd redact them after the move.  That, you see, is the way adults deal with such things.  But since the move hasn't come yet, I'll be redacting now and let the rest of you have it.

RW? :ohmy:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"RW? :ohmy:

Probably.  She had to go somewhere now that her forum is off air.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Not to be mean but Renee has obesity issues. Quite severe ones from the look of her selfies.

This is sadly not uncommon with North American women in particular.

It makes me sad, since I'm a toned gent that gets sad when I see the amount of heft the women are packing around these days.

It is sad because I like my women petite, and the selection is waning.  I may remain single for a very long time...   :sad:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"^^^  There's one now.

Look, Sparky... I've identified the spots where first SCOUSE, joined by odinson and then Mel, have  sequentially jacked the thread, making it a candidate for splitting and moving.  Then I spent some time trying to show Mel why his troll has no traction.  And now the entire thread remains on the gen forum, nobody minds the antics of Mel or Scouse or odinson, but you and your big bro Herm are both wanting to ad hom and fag lame little old me just so you can feel like you're part of things.  

If that's what passes for a life for you, you have my sympathy but not much of my patience.

I had thought my comments about the fictitious video would help the thread on its way to RR, and I'd redact them after the move.  That, you see, is the way adults deal with such things.  But since the move hasn't come yet, I'll be redacting now and let the rest of you have it.

What is this old faggot whining about now. Not that anyone gives two shits.

Angry White Male

I've tried to interpret that post also, even reading it twice.  I cannot determine what her problem actually is!   :laugh:

Is it me?  Is it you?  Is it someone else?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
RW? :ohmy:

No.

Quote from: "Herman"Not that anyone gives two shits.

Spit out the hook.

Quote from: "Angry White Male"her problem

"his"

...yet still, a glimmer of perception.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Music or the smell of good cooking

may make people stop and enjoy.

But words that point to the Tao

seem monotonous and without flavor.

When you look for it, there is nothing to see.

When you listen for it, there is nothing to hear.

When you use it, it is inexhaustible.

(Lao-tzu)

Odinson

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Odinson"

Not to be mean but Renee has obesity issues. Quite severe ones from the look of her selfies.

That is not your problem..

cc

Entire thread moved here. Damned shame - it was started as such a fun thread ... until
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Odinson

Quote from: "cc"This carnival crap I have stayed away from

however, as it continues instead of dying its deserved quick death ... I'll ask

1. WHO claims to have directly read it themselves directly from her? and are they certain it was not a "phoney"?

and 2. where is the proof - certainly something of this nature would have been screen shot by anyone of the lowlife type who would bring it up

and 3. why is it always used by certain critters known to always try to  ad hom their way out of being bitten / rightly and brutally slaughtered? :wink:

Oh,  and last of all, 4. why does it matter at all much less to  a subject at hand??

[size=120]Produce it!! .. Show it!!  .. or ... STFU[/size]  and slink quietly back into your back alley

I know the story..

Some1 added some sauce on it..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview