Replies: 10392
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:39:50 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

I'm cleaning my toilet bowl...

Started by Angry White Male, June 16, 2018, 10:56:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

Protip:  In Canada, Heinz sells what they call 'pickling vinegar' right next to the regular vinegar...  The only difference?  Acid strength...  Regular vinegar is only around 5% acidic world-wide.

Canadian pickling vinegar is extra strong, at 7% acidic.  It is still White Vinegar though, and the only difference is that higher acid count.

Buy that version for extra PISS BLASTING POWER!  It doesn't cost any more than the regular weaker versions...

Berry Sweet

I bet you buy vinegar from Costco.  You can use it to clean your toilet..if you want a deep down clean use pop.

Berry Sweet

Maybe stop drinking a d clean your toilet on a regular basis.  Problem solved.

Angry White Male

Don't have a Costco membership anymore.  Most of their grocery items are sold in quantities that are far too 'bulk and industrial sized' for my purposes...

Angry White Male

This is my clean fucking bowl now.  I could eat off any surface with confidence.

I don't live like some people here think I live like, nor how some here do live like, I'm sure...

I'm a clean, classy gent, and am not afraid to stick my hand in there to do a 'Woman's Job'...

http://i67.tinypic.com/1zcfvd.jpg">

Angry White Male

There's not many strong straight White males left around that are like me...  

Herman, Munday, Iron Horse Jockey, and three guys that I regularly work with have settled for Asian.  They are subservient, I understand that.

Fash has married one of these men.  She is willing to deal with that for whatever her personal reasoning.

I am a strong straight White male, who isn't a racist per se, but I prefer to never date outside of my own race.  This is something that even the most hardcore racists here are unable to do, it seems.

Be strong, and NEVER assume a job is for 'the women''...  At the best the job will be done half-assed and improper.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"This is my clean fucking bowl now.  I could eat off any surface with confidence.

I don't live like some people here think I live like, nor how some here do live like, I'm sure...

I'm a clean, classy gent, and am not afraid to stick my hand in there to do a 'Woman's Job'...

http://i67.tinypic.com/1zcfvd.jpg">

Oh really...your doing a fine job...hope you have time to air out your vagina.

Angry White Male

I've ALWAYS had a problem with right-wing straight White males and their Chinese subservient wives...

It's not fucking right.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Oh really...your doing a fine job...hope you have time to air out your vagina.

I have a high-flow fan that makes that much easier for me to do...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I've ALWAYS had a problem with right-wing straight White males and their Chinese subservient wives...

It's not fucking right.

You would like my old lady. She is a dragon lady.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"There's not many strong straight White males left around that are like me...  

Herman, Munday, Iron Horse Jockey, and three guys that I regularly work with have settled for Asian.  They are subservient, I understand that.

Fash has married one of these men.  She is willing to deal with that for whatever her personal reasoning.

I am a strong straight White male, who isn't a racist per se, but I prefer to never date outside of my own race.  This is something that even the most hardcore racists here are unable to do, it seems.

Be strong, and NEVER assume a job is for 'the women''...  At the best the job will be done half-assed and improper.

I don't recall IHJ saying his wife is East Asian??

I do know that he has some Japanese ancestry.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"There's not many strong straight White males left around that are like me...  

I don't recall IHJ saying his wife is East Asian??

I didn't post that.

Anonymous

Seoul has a Caucasian girlfriend.

Odinson

If you let the piss settle in the bowl, it creates this protective layer of gold on the porcelain.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"If you let the piss settle in the bowl, it creates this protective layer of gold on the porcelain.

Fine for people like you or Mel who live alone.