Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

WHY dont FEMINISTS march / complain aboot ISLAM

Started by IRISH KAM, June 18, 2018, 08:40:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"That pyramid is cringeworthy Wazzzup.

Meaning what? It's wrong or progs are fucked?

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Herman"Meaning what? It's wrong or progs are fucked?

I'm sure Fash meant the latter...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
">

What a bunch of hypocritical idiots.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Herman"What a bunch of hypocritical idiots.

That's why I'm never too concerned when some White females get gang raped by a pack of "New Arrivals"...  More likely than not they themselves pushed hard for the 'diversity' in the first place.  They can now get an 'up close and personal' taste of it!    :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Herman"What a bunch of hypocritical idiots.

That's why I'm never too concerned when some White females get gang raped by a pack of "New Arrivals"...  More likely than not they themselves pushed hard for the 'diversity' in the first place.  They can now get an 'up close and personal' taste of it!    :laugh:

They would still find a way to blame white patriarchal society.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Herman"They would still find a way to blame white patriarchal society.

Would?  They do, believe it or not!

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Herman"They would still find a way to blame white patriarchal society.

I remember somebody posted, maybe it was you mel, about a lefty woman getting raped and she was not at all mad at her rapists but rather the white "racists" who caused the immigrants to behave so badly.

Angry White Male

She was mad that the 'New Arrival' faced possible deportation due to the crime of raping her, citing unfair racist White deportation policies, and a racist White society for causing him to rape her in the first place.

That situation was briefly addressed in "The Strange Death of Europe."  However, she is not unique in that mindset.  Many more are just like her...

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Angry White Male"She was mad that the 'New Arrival' faced possible deportation due to the crime of raping her, citing unfair racist White deportation policies, and a racist White society for causing him to rape her in the first place.

That situation was briefly addressed in "The Strange Death of Europe."  However, she is not unique in that mindset.  Many more are just like her...

These people are entirely irrational to the point of mental illness, but they are increasing in number.  Many of them rule over us, and are getting more powerful all the time. I can't believe this well end well.

Angry White Male

I didn't realize this phenomenon with white females existed, until I watched a short documentary on rapes in South Africa many years ago...

We are led to believe that rapes are ALWAYS traumatic.  Not so with White women getting stuffed full of AIDS infested Nigger dick.  They fucking like it.

The White female was interviewed on camera not long after the rape, and her casual demeanor left me shocked...  She was middle aged, but not that bad looking.

Basically blamed herself and Whites for this.  Accepted the problem as a "White Problem," and brushed it off.

This was years ago.  This is not a new, or strange trend...  And that is why I feel little sorrow for these White lefty twats when they get both holes stuffed to the max with AIDS infested Nigger dick...  They fucking like it!

And they can even find a way to blame themselves, and White males especially, for their circumstance.  That of which, has actually nothing to do with White males.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Wazzzup"These people are entirely irrational to the point of mental illness, but they are increasing in number.  Many of them rule over us, and are getting more powerful all the time. I can't believe this well end well.

It will eventually end, but nobody can predict exactly how...  What I can guarantee though, is that it will not end well.

Angry White Male

What happens when Muslims become the majority in Britain?  How do you think the election results will end then?  

EVERY fucking race and entity hates Whitey.  They cannot wait to see us gone (even though they love every Nation that we inhabit).

Even our own people fucking hate us, which is a strange phenomenon!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"What happens when Muslims become the majority in Britain?  How do you think the election results will end then?  

EVERY fucking race and entity hates Whitey.  They cannot wait to see us gone (even though they love every Nation that we inhabit).

Whites are doomed unless we wake the heck up and soon.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"What happens when Muslims become the majority in Britain?  How do you think the election results will end then?  

Whites are doomed unless we wake the heck up and soon.

And put our glasses on!

ac_cool

No more bubble gum!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

I remember somebody posted, maybe it was you mel, about a lefty woman getting raped and she was not at all mad at her rapists but rather the white "racists" who caused the immigrants to behave so badly.

:shock: