News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

So I go through my closet, and find meine lederhosen...

Started by Angry White Male, June 20, 2018, 04:56:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

I have genetic connections to Belorussia, Poland, Sweden and Finland.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Bricktop"I have genetic connections to Belorussia, Poland, Sweden and Finland.

Nice!  23 & Me or Ancestry?

Odinson

Quote from: "Bricktop"I have genetic connections to Belorussia, Poland, Sweden and Finland.

You are only 1/4 human..

Odinson

Quote from: "Angry White Male"

What is "finnish"?

I´m not talking about the cultural enriching fucks pretending to be finnish..

I´m saying we have had different breeds since the dawn of time.

I´m ostro-bothnian but there are different looks in here.

Like karelian.. They are dark.

Aryan

Quote from: "cc"He was one of the better generals, but was a long way from perfect. Ultimately he was beaten badly

On offense, one can chart one's own course and he did that fairly well

The job when playing defense is a guessing game ... you win some, you lose some

Unfortunately he found himself supporting a murderous and supremacist cause that got stuck in its own excrement

Pssst, here's a tip CC, in future if you wish to keep certain aspects of your ancestry secret to others, ease up on the seathing hatred and venom you just can't resist on firing when a particular topic is brought up. See anyone else on here behave in such a manner when the Axis side of WW2 is discussed? You need to learn to be a little less obvious.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "cc"He was one of the better generals, but was a long way from perfect. Ultimately he was beaten badly

On offense, one can chart one's own course and he did that fairly well

The job when playing defense is a guessing game ... you win some, you lose some

Unfortunately he found himself supporting a murderous and supremacist cause that got stuck in its own excrement

Pssst, here's a tip CC, in future if you wish to keep certain aspects of your ancestry secret to others, ease up on the seathing hatred and venom you just can't resist on firing when a particular topic is brought up. See anyone else on here behave in such a manner when the Axis side of WW2 is discussed? You need to learn to be a little less obvious.

cc never mentioned her German ethnicity and there was no hatred, venom or even a slight cough.

Aryan

I don't know why you insist on playing dumb at times, surely it's evident that I'm not just referring to this one particular post...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Angry White Male"

National Geographic Genome project.

cc

Will that nazi ever shut up so I can polish my Menorah in peace
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I don't know why you insist on playing dumb at times, surely it's evident that I'm not just referring to this one particular post...

Ceec aint Jewish. I have some Ashkenazi ancestry, but not Ceec.

Aryan

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"We'll have to agree to disagree on that....

What's to disagree about?

It's like you saying you are not British or I'm not Taiwanese.