Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:08:58 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

do u miss it Fash?

Started by jaysings, August 22, 2013, 01:33:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "jaysings"
Quote from: "Minaeni"This is a guilty pleasure of mine. You cook it differently than regular Raman noodles. You only use a cup of water and it evaporates so there is no excess liquid. There are two flavor packets, a seaweed pack and a seasoning pack. You can add meat to it or whatever if you want. I ate a package earlier today.

http://image.lang-8.com/w0_h0/d_12642_1_1213290781.jpg">

it looks yummy :D  but i seldomly cook instant noodle as long as i have something to eat

instant noodle always causes my throat inflamed

They are not nutritious either Jaysings.

jaysings

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Minaeni"This is a guilty pleasure of mine. You cook it differently than regular Raman noodles. You only use a cup of water and it evaporates so there is no excess liquid. There are two flavor packets, a seaweed pack and a seasoning pack. You can add meat to it or whatever if you want. I ate a package earlier today.

http://image.lang-8.com/w0_h0/d_12642_1_1213290781.jpg">

it looks yummy :D  but i seldomly cook instant noodle as long as i have something to eat

that's true. i won't recommend people to have it too often because it's really not good to people's health and not nutritious like u said,but when we starve, instant noodle is better than nothing to eat.

Anonymous

that's true. i won't recommend people to have it too often because it's really not good to people's health and not nutritious like u said,but when we starve, instant noodle is better than nothing to eat.

It's only a little better than nothing Jaysings..

You don't have to spend a lot of money to eat healthy.

jaysings

You don't have to spend a lot of money to eat healthy.

i starved like hell one night and had nothing to eat. unfortunately, at the midnight, i could reach no restaurants out there by walk and sent my car to the auto body shop just right in the evening on the very day, so all i could do was to tolerate the hunger all night long. if there was a package of instant noodle, i shouldn't have suffered from starving like that, so that's why i said instant noodle is better than nothing

Anonymous

You don't have to spend a  lot of money to eat healthy.

i starved like hell one night and had nothing to eat. unfortunately, at the midnight, i could reach no restaurants out there by walk and sent my car to the auto body shop just right in the evening on the very day, so all i could do was to tolerate the hunger all night long. if there was a package of instant noodle, i shouldn't have suffered from starving like that, so that's why i said instant noodle is better than nothing

I always have healthy snack alternatives in my home Jaysings..

Things like grapes, persimmons, home made granola and vegetable dips.

jaysings

You don't have to spend a  lot of money to eat healthy.

i love persimmons...... too bad i have nothing but unhealthy snack like potato chips and seaweed

Anonymous

i love persimmons...... too bad i have nothing but unhealthy snack like potato chips and seaweed

I rarely buy those heavily salted and processed snack treats..

I have even made my own potato thins.

jaysings

heavily salty flavour is not my taste either, but the snacks i bought aren't over salty but either sweet or crisp,slightly salty taste

Anonymous

heavily salty flavour is not my taste either, but the snacks i bought aren't over salty but either sweet or crisp,slightly salty taste

Heavily processed foods are heavily salted as well.

Saltydog

Yes they are. You feed your family in health! Fashionista is kind and a wonderful chef! I wish her well!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Saltydog"

Yes they are. You feed your family in health! Fashionista is kind and a wonderful chef! I wish her well!

Whyl thank you Saltydog.

Saltydog

You do not buy a lot of processed food. That is very good! What do you offer for your Sunday service luncheons? You mentioned soup and sandwiches - but what type!

Thank-you for your culinary input!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Saltydog"You do not buy a lot of processed food. That is very good! What do you offer for your Sunday service luncheons? You mentioned soup and sandwiches - but what type!

Thank-you for your culinary input!

I had salmon, egg salad and roast beef sandwiches served on both white and whole wheat bread..

Soup was chicken vegetable..

I have to go to sleep now, have a good night.

Saltydog

You as well.

You are very kind and an excellent chef. Have a good nights rest.