News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Leftists Drumming up hate and hysteria over parent child separation at US border

Started by Wazzzup, June 21, 2018, 11:30:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Who owns the ships that transport migrant hopefuls?

That gets a little more complicated...

https://hotair.com/archives/2018/06/22/mystery-italy-seizing-migrant-rescue-ships-owns/">https://hotair.com/archives/2018/06/22/ ... hips-owns/">https://hotair.com/archives/2018/06/22/mystery-italy-seizing-migrant-rescue-ships-owns/

I see.

Angry White Male

Seems like nobody knows who actually owns them, but it's clear that they are being operating by human smugglers.

Seize the vessels and dismantle them for scrap.  That would send a clear message...

Berry Sweet

I'm sick of this story.  This has been going on forf a long time apparently.  People don't care about their kids...the way I see it.

They knew very well this would happen.  I can't feel sorry for someone who willinginly walks into their own trap.

Angry White Male

They've got nothing to lose, so it's not like they really care about anything...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Seems like nobody knows who actually owns them, but it's clear that they are being operating by human smugglers.

Seize the vessels and dismantle them for scrap.  That would send a clear message...

That's what I would do.

Angry White Male

Exactly.  Why keep returning them so they can run the 'continuous loop?'

The fact that vessel ownership cannot be tracked brings up a serious question...  These are huge vessels, and obviously records are kept.

Why are these records kept a secret?

Scrap 'em.  Problem solved.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Exactly.  Why keep returning them so they can run the 'continuous loop?'

The fact that vessel ownership cannot be tracked brings up a serious question...  These are huge vessels, and obviously records are kept.

Why are these records kept a secret?

Scrap 'em.  Problem solved.

It's an easy fix, but they won't do it.

Anonymous

It's the same boats bringing refugee claimants to Europe over and over again?

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"It's the same boats bringing refugee claimants to Europe over and over again?

Of course it is!

You have to understand how smuggling by ship works though...  You see, the migrant ships have to come nowhere near Europe.  Europe sends rescue ships the minute they know another boatload is coming...

There is absolutely no risk or deterrent for the smugglers in doing so.  Europe officially has no borders anymore.

It's what the left want, just like they want all of Mexico coming into the US.

Angry White Male

They may as well just build a fucking bridge from Morocco to Spain, and just let them all in that way...  It would be cheaper for Europe to just build a bridge for them.

Frood

They need to scuttle every boat intercepted and charge the smugglers.
Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"They need to scuttle every boat intercepted and charge the smugglers.

You're a racist neo-Nazi!

If they did this, it would curtail the mass influx of the desirable new immigrants that Europe so desperately needs!

Frood

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"They need to scuttle every boat intercepted and charge the smugglers.

You're a racist neo-Nazi!

If they did this, it would curtail the mass influx of the desirable new immigrants that Europe so desperately needs!

That's all they have. Bizarre name calling and ridiculous leaps of logic.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

There is a global migrant crisis and progtards in the West are to blame.

Anonymous

I read that half the homeless shelter spaces in Toronto are being used by refugee claimants. I know it has nothing to do with the op, but it shows Canada has it's own border control issues.