The best topic

Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Only White Kid at Black College...

Started by Angry White Male, June 23, 2018, 03:33:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

I actually sat through this recent Vice vid (I know Vice is garbage)...

I sat through it all.  White kid is no doubt a Whigger, although a very clean cut and fairly well spoken Whigger!  He's a good White guy though, actually!

What got me though is, is how some Black students and even some instructors alike often state their mindset as being no different than 'segregation era' USA.

They hate Whitey, and they want nothing to do with Whitey, unless of course there is money involved!

Why is it that everyone gets their own fucking 'safe space' away from Whites, and we give that to them.  Yet when we want our own fucking 'safe space' away from others, we cannot have that and are called Neo-Nazi racists?

">

Angry White Male

Maybe it's time for Whites to go back to where they belong.  It cannot be disputed that we come from Europe, so maybe time for us to clear out the non-Whites outta Europe (DNA testing can determine borderline cases), and send them all back home to wherever the fuck they came from.

Whitey can all go back to Europe, and leave the rest of the World to manage itself.  It's the simplest, most logical solution to a problem that cannot be solved in any other way.

Death being the punishment for even attempting to enter illegally, which would be made clear at an international level..  Europe for the Whites, and that's where we should be.  No more fucking problems.

And this time around, we don't make the rest of the World our problem.  Saharan Africa isn't our problem.  Iraq isn't our problem.  Syria isn't our problem.  Starving Negro babies are not our problem.

Time to implement this, and just start taking care of ourselves, while getting back to the basics.  We prosper, and the rest of the world finally rids themselves of us and our 'bad ways'...  They can now take care of themselves without big bad Whitey having to babysit them.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I actually sat through this recent Vice vid (I know Vice is garbage)...

I sat through it all.  White kid is no doubt a Whigger, although a very clean cut and fairly well spoken Whigger!  He's a good White guy though, actually!

What got me though is, is how some Black students and even some instructors alike often state their mindset as being no different than 'segregation era' USA.

They hate Whitey, and they want nothing to do with Whitey, unless of course there is money involved!

Why is it that everyone gets their own fucking 'safe space' away from Whites, and we give that to them.  Yet when we want our own fucking 'safe space' away from others, we cannot have that and are called Neo-Nazi racists?

">

I'll have to watch it another time Mel.

Odinson

I dont see any problem with that for as long as they leave me alone..

Angry White Male

Some of the comments by the Black students and teachers sounds like they are no different than white KKK members from 1920.

Also read the comments section.  It makes it clear why Blacks will never be able to coexist very well with whites.

Frood

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I actually sat through this recent Vice vid (I know Vice is garbage)...

">

Couldn't get far into it without thinking Vice misrepresented video footage to claim as campus racism.

Not watching any more of it. Whites are getting fcked over because of this crap
Blahhhhhh...

Odinson

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Some of the comments by the Black students and teachers sounds like they are no different than white KKK members from 1920.

Also read the comments section.  It makes it clear why Blacks will never be able to coexist very well with whites.

Yes but the fact that the negroes are pissed off is a bonus... Loving it..

Rancidmilko

At least the masks have all fallen. People already know where liberals stand.
There\'s always a bigger fish.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Red_brazilian_nut"At least the masks have all fallen. People already know where liberals stand.

They know, but it doesn't seem to make a difference.

Anonymous

One student said he would feel disrespected if non black students were at Morehouse.

:shock:

Odinson

I´m sure all dead nobelists rolled in their graves when a negro received the prize just for being a negro.

Odinson

The nobel prize used to mean something..

Anonymous

What does that have to do with the video about Morehouse?

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"What does that have to do with the video about Morehouse?

That negro bastards opinion goes well beyond Morehouse..

He feels disrespected when a white kid enters the school..

They disrespect us to the highest level.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"One student said he would feel disrespected if non black students were at Morehouse.

:shock:

Only whites can't have safe spaces.