Last post: Today at 10:06:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

My older sister's husband is Chinese.

Started by Minaeni, August 27, 2013, 09:58:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Yep...he is.

And yes Renee is too.

How are you today?  LO and I went to see the Smurfs 2 tonight...it was very Smurfy! :)

Good now that you are here Ms. Berry Sweet..

:)

Unfortunately, I have to get ready for bed soon..

I deleted the thread I started welcoming Saltydog and I thank you for alerting me about him..

I am happy you and your beautiful little girl had a good time at the movies.

Berry Sweet

Thx sweetie!  Have a nice sleep!  :)

Odinson

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Saltydog"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Ms. Berry Sweet is not addicted to any illegal drug..

She works to support her daughter.

Actually, we all work to support her daughter. Some of your Asian recipes are absolutely delicious.

I thank the government the support I had....that's what it's there for.  Helped me get back on my feet....right "salty dog"...actually salty is american...so he could never have worked to help pay...

You looked good on your knees.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Saltydog"

Actually, we all work to support her daughter. Some of your Asian recipes are absolutely delicious.

I thank the government the support I had....that's what it's there for.  Helped me get back on my feet....right "salty dog"...actually salty is american...so he could never have worked to help pay...

actually, all I had to do was apply for assistance at the ministry....I just produced mine and LO's ID, when I ran out of my savings and needed some assistance cause I was a single mother...at the time I was going thru some circumstances that required me emergency assistance....I am greatful for it.  After I produced infomation, they handed me a cheque and I was able to pay rent and buy food and items that LO needed as a child.

I've never seen anyone who wanted to make things better on their knees at the ministry.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"

actually, all I had to do was apply for assistance at the ministry....I just produced mine and LO's ID, when I ran out of my savings and needed some assistance cause I was a single mother...at the time I was going thru some circumstances that required me emergency assistance....I am greatful for it.  After I produced infomation, they handed me a cheque and I was able to pay rent and buy food and items that LO needed as a child.

I've never seen anyone who wanted to make things better on their knees at the ministry.

How old is your kid?