The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

B12 injections

Started by Berry Sweet, June 26, 2018, 06:42:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Odinson"Considering Melskie is pissing himself when he is drunk, he needs that B12 vitamin injection.

I'll tell you why I pissed the bed a couple of times...  Occasionally in the past I would have Zopiclone on hand (prescription sleep aid, a hypnotic).  I actually do not sleep well at all, so had it on hand for that, which is legit.

The problem happens when you knock back much more brew than the recommended daily limit, and then pop a Zop before bed!  Two things happen...  You forget/don't piss right before you get in bed, and you don't wake up when you do have to piss either!   :laugh:

So yes, I have pissed the bed, but that was me combining two substances that I should not have combined.

I have taken a handful of xanors and then poured 1 litre koskenkorva vodka down the hatch.

I was moving the next day but my brain was still dormant.

I´ve pissed on the toilet seat.. But never in my pants.  :laugh:

Angry White Male

Did you piss the bed?

Vinegar HANDLES that problem, as it obliterates the piss molecules!

Odinson

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Did you piss the bed?

Vinegar HANDLES that problem, as it obliterates the piss molecules!

Nope..

I´ve never lost control like that..

The mother of all hangovers came afterwards..

And tracking what the hell I´ve said and done.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Odinson"And tracking what the hell I´ve said and done.

I know that feeling!   :laugh:

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"And tracking what the hell I´ve said and done.

I know that feeling!   :laugh:

Its called the saturday morning remorse..

Like when you notice what kind of an ugly hag you slept with.

Or when you wake up in a cell.

Berry Sweet

The injections are working.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"The injections are working.

I'm glad my tax dollars are paying for your injections...  The injections you wouldn't need if you just ate meat like every other normal person does!

Berry Sweet

I'm glad my tax dollars are paying for your injections...  The injections you wouldn't need if you just ate meat like every other normal person does!

It only cost me $12 for the vile which will last for the next several weeks of injections.  

Not everyone's body can absorb b12 thru food consumption.  Do some research.

Angry White Male

They give you a vial to inject yourself?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

It only cost me $12 for the vile which will last for the next several weeks of injections.  

I hope it gives you the results you want Berry.

ac_smile

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"They give you a vial to inject yourself?

No it's a prescription.  I keep the vile.  I bring it to my docs office 1x a week where they will inject me with b12.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

I hope it gives you the results you want Berry.

ac_smile

Thx.  I can feel a difference already.  I'm not so sluggish, my memory and brain function has improved, my muscles feel stronger, less anxiety and I can taste my food better.

Most important being brain and muscle function.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"No it's a prescription.  I keep the vile.  I bring it to my docs office 1x a week where they will inject me with b12.

Interesting...  I probably drink enough to be low on B12 also.  Wonder if I would benefit from injections also?

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"No it's a prescription.  I keep the vile.  I bring it to my docs office 1x a week where they will inject me with b12.

Interesting...  I probably drink enough to be low on B12 also.  Wonder if I would benefit from injections also?

Not sure how that would work with just anyone just wanting it.  I've had some ongoing health issues for a while.

Someone like you could benefit from taking b12 vitamin pills.  However, they could take 1-2 months before you feel a difference.  Mine is immediate, hence the injection...I feel a difference within 2-3 days.

Angry White Male

They must test B12 levels before prescribing a vial?