Replies: 10392
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:39:50 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

I'm meeting a lot more tourists from Texas & the Southern US lately

Started by JOE, August 07, 2018, 01:44:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

....they seem to have 'discovered' Beautiful British Columbia & droves of them are coming now where they seem to outnumber New Yorkers & Californians now.

North Carolina, Louisiana, Georgia. None from the poorer Southern states tho

They are overwhelmingly WHITE, financially well off, politically conservative & probably supporters of Donald Trump.

They make their political views known too.

But that's OK.

They are often very friendly & they often tip well.

$20, sometimes $40 a ride.

They are quite generous

They tend to tip better than their Northern counterparts from the blue states.

Possibly because they have more money?

Or else it's too hot where they come from and they're trying to escape the summer heat.

Could be a sign of global warming

Maybe the Trump tax cuts made a difference for them.

Have them more disposable income this year for travelling

Anyways I sure see a lot of them now.

Chuck Bronson

JOE

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Rich people often do travel, Joe.

Still, the numbers of them arriving are somewhat surprising.

I never saw so many of them in the past.

I suspect they used to go to places like Mexico.

But from what I understand Mexico has become a much more dangerous and violent place lately.

EVEN Mexicans have told me shootings and gun violence are commonplace there now.

That their  own  relatives are getting gunned down, killed.

So..the Americans from the south are choosing a safer locale like Canada.

I guess they wanna make it back home with their wallets and their lives.

Chuck Bronson

Oh, no doubt Mexico is a shithole, and even Mexi knows this!

One of my cab drivers in Vegas was Mexican, and mentioned that he had briefly visited Montreal in the past, and would like to visit there again.

JOE

I also think Trumps anti Mexican rhetoric has made WHITE Americans especially those from Trump states moving targets with bullseyes on their backs of they choose to travel in Mexico these days. I thinks many are downright scared to travel to Mexico these now. Wearing the stars and stripes South of on their clothing U.S. border could be a death sentence for them.

Worst they can encounter in Canada if they showed off like that is some heckler or antifa type protester.

But otherwise nobody bothers them here. Canadians just want them to spend their money.

Chuck Bronson

I don't think it's that...  Resort towns in Mexico rely so much on White dollars, that they'd just fucking shoot any local that attempts to make trouble there.  Outside of resort towns though, you've always taken on a certain risk.

Maybe Canada is a better choice in the Summer especially, for it's cooler temps and certain locales that are still pretty fucking white!

Hunting, fishing, wildlife, nature, etc.,  shit like that may still be a draw in this area to certain people.

JOE

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"I don't think it's that...  Resort towns in Mexico rely so much on White dollars, that they'd just fucking shoot any local that attempts to make trouble there.  Outside of resort towns though, you've always taken on a certain risk.

Maybe Canada is a better choice in the Summer especially, for it's cooler temps and certain locales that are still pretty fucking white!

Hunting, fishing, wildlife, nature, etc.,  shit like that may still be a draw in this area to certain people.

I've been told certain parts of Mexico are unsafe these days.

I suppose if they have kids, Canada is a safer bet.

Chuck Bronson

Resort towns are safe.  As I've stated, they'll just shoot any local that wants to make trouble there, and I'm not fucking joking.  They'll shoot 'em dead right on the beach, and drag their worthless corpse quickly out of view.

I've been to Mexico...  Three Ports.  Have wandered well into town in all three, as I had plenty of time.

The further you wander, the more you see the 'real' Mexico.  It is up to you to decide how far you want to go, to keep seeing the 'real' Mexico.

The 'real' Mexico isn't pretty.  And it may not only be unsafe for whitey, but they don't give a fuck about their own either, so take that as you will.

At its core, it is a dirty, corrupt place, that just happens to have some nice beaches.  Nothing more, and nothing less.

Chuck Bronson

I've got nothing against the people, but when you start to get swarmed by what we called the 'Mountain Midgets' (you don't have to ask if you know), I realized then that Whitey cannot fix ANY problems that their country has...

Frood

Quote from: "JOE"I also think Trumps anti Mexican rhetoric has made WHITE Americans especially those from Trump states moving targets with bullseyes on their backs of they choose to travel in Mexico these days. I thinks many are downright scared to travel to Mexico these now. Wearing the stars and stripes South of on their clothing U.S. border could be a death sentence for them.

Worst they can encounter in Canada if they showed off like that is some heckler or antifa type protester.

But otherwise nobody bothers them here. Canadians just want them to spend their money.

Anyone who doesn't have the good sense to tone down their opinions and garb when traveling probably deserves any misfortune which comes. Travel 101. See how others conduct themselves and dress in your chosen destination and modify yourself. It doesn't mean wear a sombrero or sarong but put on some finished touches which suggest you're more local than not.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"....they seem to have 'discovered' Beautiful British Columbia & droves of them are coming now where they seem to outnumber New Yorkers & Californians now.

North Carolina, Louisiana, Georgia. None from the poorer Southern states tho

They are overwhelmingly WHITE, financially well off, politically conservative & probably supporters of Donald Trump.

They make their political views known too.

But that's OK.

They are often very friendly & they often tip well.

$20, sometimes $40 a ride.

They are quite generous

They tend to tip better than their Northern counterparts from the blue states.

Possibly because they have more money?

Or else it's too hot where they come from and they're trying to escape the summer heat.

Could be a sign of global warming

Maybe the Trump tax cuts made a difference for them.

Have them more disposable income this year for travelling

Anyways I sure see a lot of them now.

You are not now nor have you ever been a limousine driver..

You don't know anything about the job.

cc

Just another Joeshit thread. He hasn't seen a Texan in many years

Attention Whore  makes up every hokey OP, either imaginary friends or pontifications on politics  ... usually to spew his hatred of the US
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Just another Joeshit thread. He hasn't seen a Texan in many years

Attention Whore  makes up every hokey OP, either imaginary friends or pontifications on politics  ... usually to spew his hatred of the US

We know. His style of trolling is so 2004. He is a shitty poster.

Bricktop

The word "Dorothy" used to be a code word in the UK for a gay friend.

The code word for Joe's friends is "Imaginary".

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"The word "Dorothy" used to be a code word in the UK for a gay friend.

The code word for Joe's friends is "Imaginary".

Joe likes telling porkies.