The best topic

Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

'Multiple' deaths, suspect caught after reports of shots fired outside Maryland newspaper office

Started by cc, June 28, 2018, 03:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "cc"The peach has turned out to be a durian  .... and one that extremely overestimates itself

I'm surprised by this too..

Seoul is the most mainstream poster on any forum and he has called out Peaches extremism.

I'm not a mainstream person.  My political heroes include people such as Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Paine, Samuel Adams, Frederick Douglass, John Brown, Smedley Butler, and others.  I can only fart in the general direction of those posters who disapprove of my polity without having examined it or calmly discussed it with me.  

"Extremism in defense of Liberty is no vice; moderation in pursuit of Justice is no virtue."

"God forbid we should be twenty years without such a rebellion."

"Power concedes nothing without a demand...it never has and it never will."

"If there is no struggle, there is no progress."

"The tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

Etc.

Anonymous

^^Maxine Waters, Peter Fonda, Hillary Clinton, the owner of the Red Hen, Cynthia Nixon, Michelle Wolf,and  Kathy Griffin. They are your modern day defenders of "liberty".

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"^^Maxine Waters, Peter Fonda, Hillary Clinton, the owner of the Red Hen, Cynthia Nixon, Michelle Wolf,and  Kathy Griffin. They are your modern day defenders of "liberty".

Face it, the left hates liberty. They don't even pretend to hide their disdain for it anymore.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "seoulbro"^^Maxine Waters, Peter Fonda, Hillary Clinton, the owner of the Red Hen, Cynthia Nixon, Michelle Wolf,and  Kathy Griffin. They are your modern day defenders of "liberty".

Face it, the left hates liberty. They don't even pretend to hide their disdain for it anymore.

Call me old fashioned, but I still believe in the old liberal adage I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.  Violence has no place in politics and should be disavowed [size=150]always[/size].