Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Isle of Mann or Faroe Islands...

Started by Angry White Male, June 30, 2018, 10:37:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

...anyone ever been to either of these two places?

I just checked the demographics, and these two places are essentially all White!   :laugh:

These two Islands should be kept this way, just in case all hell breaks loose one day.  That way there would be a couple of ready-made 'White Homelands" available for at least a few Whities to bug out to!   :laugh:

Angry White Male

If the hordes of zombies come to get us, these two places may be our last hope for the survival of our own kind.  This is an important thing to think about...

Angry White Male

Also, even if the zombies don't come, what will happen to people in 500-1,000 years or so from now, with all the racial intermixing that's considered 'cool' these days?

If we keep these two islands demographically unchanged, people 1,000 years from now could go on guided tours to these islands, to see the rare White peoples up close and personal.  Kind of like a zoo for rare and endangered animals...

Sort of like a 'nature reserve,' except for white people.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"...anyone ever been to either of these two places?

I just checked the demographics, and these two places are essentially all White!   :laugh:

These two Islands should be kept this way, just in case all hell breaks loose one day.  That way there would be a couple of ready-made 'White Homelands" available for at least a few Whities to bug out to!   :laugh:

I've never been to either.