Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

happy Canada Day weekend

Started by Anonymous, June 28, 2018, 08:44:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I have tomorrow and Monday off..

I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable Canada day weekend this weekend and American fourth of July weekend next weekend.

Rose

https://media.giphy.com/media/5FiuCZoL0Ab1m/giphy.gif">

realgrimm

Hope everyone has a good safe long week-end ,me I'll be stuck at home babysitting the puppy since shes terrified of fireworks..

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"Hope everyone has a good safe long week-end ,me I'll be stuck at home babysitting the puppy since shes terrified of fireworks..

Most dogs are realgrimm..

Hope you and your puppy have fun.

Anonymous

I have  some fireworks I'll set off Saturday night. That's about it. Oh, and I will drink lots of barrel wash.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"I have  some fireworks I'll set off Saturday night. That's about it. Oh, and I will drink lots of barrel wash.

You live on a farm, so no permit required for fireworks.

Zetsu

Woot Happy Canada Day guys and gals, hope ya guys have a blast.  ac_cool
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"Woot Happy Canada Day guys and gals, hope ya guys have a blast.  ac_cool

I am staying close to home this weekend..

We're going camping next weekend.

Anonymous

It is thirty four degrees today and feels like it's forty plus. Even too hot for golf. I never thought I would ever say that. Tomorrow is supposed to be thirty six.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "seoulbro"It is thirty four degrees today and feels like it's forty plus. Even too hot for golf. I never thought I would ever say that. Tomorrow is supposed to be thirty six.

You Koreans are built to handle the humid heat.

Me?  Not so much...  I'll keep my ass on the West Coast.  It may rain a lot, but this White boy can handle the temps here!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "seoulbro"It is thirty four degrees today and feels like it's forty plus. Even too hot for golf. I never thought I would ever say that. Tomorrow is supposed to be thirty six.

You Koreans are built to handle the humid heat.

Me?  Not so much...  I'll keep my ass on the West Coast.  It may rain a lot, but this White boy can handle the temps!

The Korean peninsula is cold in the winter. They hosted the winter Olympics.

Wazzzup

happy canada day weekend to all TBC canadians  ac_drinks

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Shen Li"The Korean peninsula is cold in the winter. They hosted the winter Olympics.

I know it can get cold in Winter there, but Summer is hot & humid, so Korean should be used to climate!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Wazzzup"happy canada day weekend to all TBC canadians  ac_drinks

Thanks!

Just think of Canada as a place not totally unlike the US, except for less Mexicans and Negroes, and more Asians!   :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Shen Li"The Korean peninsula is cold in the winter. They hosted the winter Olympics.

I know it can get cold in Winter there, but Summer is hot & humid, so Korean should be used to climate!

Not mid forties with humidex like we have in Barrie right now.